[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw only matching fat girls on tinder Am I wrong for choosing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 1418073946846.png (184 KB, 1249x850) Image search: [Google]
1418073946846.png
184 KB, 1249x850
>tfw only matching fat girls on tinder

Am I wrong for choosing no sex over the possibility of sex with fatties?
>>
You are not wrong at all. Severely lowering your standards would only make you feel worse
>>
You can still socialize with whoever you match. Girls know other girls. Go out with those gals a few times, befriend their friend circle.
>>
>>29704265
That's what I tell myself but then I remember I suck at befriending girls anyway.
>>
Fatties are just ugly Stacies.
Only chads can capitalize on them.
>>
>>29704245
I think the only way you'll know for sure is to give it a go and see how you like a fat girl. It's just tinder m8 not a 30 year mortgage
>>
>>29704245
>only matching fat girls

Why are you wasting swipes on girls you wouldn't want to fuck or date? You know the app basically penalizes you for autoswiping, not matching with enough of the people you swipe being too picky in who you swipe, swiping exclusively out of your league, being a man, and several other ways, right?
>>
Yes.

I would choose sex with fatties over sex with skeletons.

I used a fat fetish dating site once and it was cancerous seeing them worshipped like that by hordes of men. Enjoy them having low esteem on a normal network and not knowing they're my dream!
>>
>>29704371
>You know the app basically penalizes you for autoswiping, not matching with enough of the people you swipe being too picky in who you swipe, swiping exclusively out of your league, being a man, and several other ways, right?
source?
>>
You think that's bad? Try getting nothing but fatties, tumblr transkins, niggers, and underage girls lying about their age. Not even kidding that is ALL of my tinder matches save for two.
>>
So isn't the problem you guys?
>>
>>29704440
I feel you. All my matches are niggresses and it pisses me off. I swipe everyone and I still only get darkies.
>>
>>29704473
Sure but what are we supposed to do? Plastic surgery?
>>
>girl matches me
>tells me to add her on skype
>too socially awkward and ugly looking on a webcam to do it

fuck
>>
>>29704245
>>tfw only matching fat girls on tinder

actually this is very good news
>>
>>29704563
sounds like a bot anon
>>
you....you guys get matches?
>>
>>29704563
>match girl
>tell her to add me on skype
>ignored
WEW
>>
>>29704579
lol actually you're right now that i take a second look
>>
>>29704511
Maybe try living in the real world, and get standards on your level?
>>
>>29704440
>and underage girls lying about their age
how is this a problem, this is the dream
>>
>tinder
I'm terrified of using that shit, incase anyone I know saw me on it. Can't believe so many robots use it
>>
>>29705055
Robots don't have friends or people they know beside parents, normie. GET OUT
>>
I got it last monday and have 38 matches. Is this good or bad? I match everyone who's not downright repulsive/morbidly obese so it doesn't seem like a lot.
>>
>>29705131
I've had it a month and I have 7.
Fuck off Chad.
>>
>>29705152
I live in a big city, I'm not selective with my matches, I've swiped probably hundreds of girls, and my pictures are two shitty mirror selfies. It really doesn't seem like much to me.
>>
>current year
>using tinder

oooo
>>
>>29704440
>underage girls lying about their age
are you being ironic? you're living the dream.
>>
>>29705213
I don't want the feds or Chris Hanson knocking on my door. Some of these girls straight up put "I'm actually 15 lolz" in their bios. I just don't bother to read them until I match most of the time.
>>
>>29705111
>friends
Never said that
>people they know
I still live near coworkers, people I went to school with, etc. If anything, true robots would be to autistic to use an app where you try to interact with women
>>
>>29705258
Dude, if they're matching with you then you must be pretty attractive. What are you hiding from us?
>>
>>29705304
Autism. I have the doctor papers to prove it. I can keep it in check for a while but it comes out eventually.
>>
File: 1PmCLZV.jpg (367 KB, 774x720) Image search: [Google]
1PmCLZV.jpg
367 KB, 774x720
>>29705213
I'm talking to a qt 3.14 vietnamese 16 year old, it's real
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.