[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GUYS HELP I just ordered Dominos Pizza online and it says BRITTANY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: i want all the memes.jpg (39 KB, 445x469) Image search: [Google]
i want all the memes.jpg
39 KB, 445x469
GUYS HELP

I just ordered Dominos Pizza online and it says BRITTANY is delivering my pizza. What the fuck do I do when she gets here??
>>
>>29703940
Just smile when you give her the tip.
>>
>>29703940

Call an ambulance now op, it's your only hope.
>>
>>29704026
and by give her the tip you mean....?
>>
>>29704044
The dough, of course. What did you think I meant?
>>
>have exact change ready
>have a 20 percent tip ready
>have an area ready for the pizza

>you answer door
>they give you your order
>you place order on a table
>you get back with the money and tell them that they can keep the rest
>>
Just cancel the order. You better do it now though
>>
>>29704150
>tipping
>being 'memricuck
>>
>>29703940
>bell rings
>run to open the door
>accidentally fall into her
>look into her eyes and apologize
>help her up and introduce yourself
>>
Answer the door shirtless
>>
>>29703940
just be casual and dont get to exited she is only doing her job
>>
Act as autistic as possible and record it.

Shouldn't be hard for you, OP.
>>
Sorry for the delay. I had to get ready for her arrival. I combed my hair and put on some axe body spray. Got my pizza 10 minutes ago. She rang the doorbell and I opened it. She smiled and said hi. She told me the total and I paid with my debit card. As the order was processing I tried to make small talk. I asked her how many deliveries she goes out on during a typical day. She said she doesn't always do deliveries she was just filling in for someone who called in sick. I said that was unfortunate that she had to do a job she wasn't used to and she replied it wasn't that big of a deal. Then I dropped the interac machine on the ground when I tried to pull my card out.

I apologized a lot and she said it was still working so not to worry. Then she gave me the receipt and my hand touched hers.

It was a great pizza order my friends!
>>
I wish she was a full time delivery driver then I'd order Dominos at this time every Sunday.
>>
>>29703940
When was the last time you had an interaction with a girl?
>>
>>29704096
No no, she gives me the dough preferable baked already. Stop confusing me.
>>
Get in touch with the French embassy. I don't think they'll mind, its no great loss.
>>
>>29703940
Don't worry, OP. She is probably an uggo.
>>
File: Screenshot (81).png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (81).png
1 MB, 1600x900
>>29703940
She's probably going to be an ughley negro anyways, why scared? She's basically serving you.
>>
>>29704528
>>29704528
I work at a call center so women call me, and I have female coworkers but they tend not to really associate with me in any way.
>>
>>29704150
TFW I'm never sure if I hand money o r take pizza first
>>
hope she's fat so you suffer no social anxiety once you see her
>>
>>29703940

don't worry. Brittany was born with a penis, and his original name was Mortimer.
>>
>>29703940
You give Brittany the pizza, OP

No wonder you're all so autistic
>>
>>29704749
>>29704751
>>29704603
Guys it went better than I expected. She wasn't ugly. In fact she was very attractive. I don't even think I stuttered when I talked to her but I'm not sure. I did drop the interac machine but it was a complete accident and she was fine with it.

Overall it was a 9/10 experience

+3 for her being attractive
+1 for me not stuttering
+1 for making small talk
+5 for her hand brushing up against mine
-1 for me dropping the interac machine
>>
>>29704792
>dropping the interac machine
it's probably broken anon. her boss will yell at her and she'll secretly resent you. it's over.
>>
>>29704868
No it was fine. She checked it before she left and it was still working.
>>
>>29704792
>+1 for making small talk
What did you say?

>+5 for her hand brushing up against mine
How was this not awkward?
>>
>>29704792
did you imagine your life married with her after?

Congrats, OP, you guys are practically married. Better call your folks
>>
>>29704697
it doesnt fucking matter jesus fuck
>>
>>29704697
They always hand me the pizza first then give me the receipt to sign so I just give them the pizza back because signing while holding it is annoying as fuck
they're just like 'o-oh okay sir'
>>
>>29703940
Make a brexit joke
>>
>>29704567
My first thought as well, bravo
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.