[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fuck is this shit? Someone explain this to me what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160703_011048.jpg (140 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160703_011048.jpg
140 KB, 600x1000
The fuck is this shit? Someone explain this to me what's going on.
>>
>>29703464
think hes trying to run form the hospital OP
>>
The nurse doesn't seem to concerned, and he's got no feet or hands. Everyone seems to be acting normal to this. This picture just irritates me for some reason.
>>
>>29703464
The nurse not giving a damn is more weird to me.
>>
File: 9.jpg (63 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
63 KB, 700x525
He is decreasing his visibility.
>>
>>29703464
XD SOOO RAND0M SUMMER/b/RO!!
>>
>>29703620
holyy kek
>>
>>29703464
Judging by his location in the facility and the fact that he has no hands or feet, as they were already harvested before he was hooked up, this patient was on his way to the processing room through the machinery in the ceiling.

However, the rail he was riding had a critical failure, causing it to detach and collapse into the ceiling tiles, causing them all to fall to the floor as you can see.

The nurse looks mildly annoyed because she now has to gas and cleanse the floor of all other patients and blame it on an outbreak of Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, otherwise known as MRSA, in order to prevent the masses of learning of the facility's activities.
>>
>>29703846
I greatly enjoyed reading this. Thanks for the explanation lmao
>>
>>29703846
mystery solved op

the more you know
>>
>>29703846
>Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus
Nobody in medicine (or anywhere, really) refers to it as this.
Just say MRSA; you look like you're trying too hard.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.