[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do to stop the cravings? Also, general drug thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
What do I do to stop the cravings?
Also, general drug thread. Just to make me feel better.

I decided to go on a month break from drinking and smoking weed because I realized I fucking hate being sober, and I didn't want to continue down a degenerate's path.

I took adderall the past few days and that made me feel fucking great. But now that I'm out, I'm just pissed off and tired.

Can I even do anything, or am I just gonna have to suffer for a month?
>>
>>29703312
I find if you start trying to wean down your tolerance you make it easier to fuck yourself up, and then you burn out like you used to and think "wow how did I do this everyday". It's awful for about 2 weeks.
>>
>>29703312
Terrible idea, Adderall is addictive so I don't know why you add that to the mix. So now your dopamine production is blunted and you will be craving weed now. Okay buddy, I can't help you sorry. You're not going to suffer a month because you make bad decisions.
>>
>>29703312

Might sound weird but building up my weed tolerance to the point where I wasn't getting high is what helps me quit and back off for awhile.
>>
>>29703344
Hopefully after this I'll save money on weed. Shit escalated to the point that I would be buying like twice a week.
>>
>>29703365
Yeah, the high was so normal to me. I rolled a fat joint for after the break, so that'll be satisfying as fuck. It's been a long time since I've reached that "really baked" feeling.
>>
File: 1434936918478.jpg (31 KB, 641x413) Image search: [Google]
1434936918478.jpg
31 KB, 641x413
Sounds like youre still headed down a degenerates path pal :^) Nothin wrong with that

Toke up, you know you want to
>>
>>29703312
I'm currently getting clean off opiates. I can't smoke weed either since I'm getting drug tested regularly, and I'll get kicked out if I fail one. I just got out of rehab after overdosing on coke and heroin.
my pill/heroin guy just got thrown in jail for trafficking, so I won't be seeing him for quite sometime.. but the temptation is still there. it isn't that hard to score heroin.

>>29703392
kek, only twice a week? sorry dude but it doesn't sound like you have that big of an issue. just have some willpower. weed isn't that big of a deal
>>
>>29703312
excercise, watch infowars, read something, drink tejava, eat something
>>
>>29704051
holy shit, thank you. This is actually great advice.
>>
>>29703457

That's what I'm trying to do now. I've been ordering cheaper strains to, to save money and I actually haven't had that feeling in awhile. My darknet guy still only has the cheaper strains still so I'm hoping after about three weeks my tolerance will be low enough to feel something from them again.

>>29703550

I posted that pic in an argument on /pol/ with a guy saying people who smoke weed never accomplish anything. His reply was "I bet that's you in the picture fat fuck"

I was like "I wish" but chuckled at the dude's ignorance, he probably uses Steam too.
>>
I'm on the same boat, OP. Dabbed wax daily for about 4 months. Got to the point where I couldn't feel the high anymore. Currently two weeks in, feeling much better. The mind fog is gone, although I'm having weird ass dreams. Going to go for three more weeks before I smoke again.
>>
File: well-00009.jpg (84 KB, 476x505) Image search: [Google]
well-00009.jpg
84 KB, 476x505
Why quit?
Smoking weed all day every day is the best.
>>
>get paycheck
>buy a bunch of weed
>say "this is the time im gonna save it. i wont roll blunts, ill smoke little bowls and conserve! ill make it last!"
>smoke it all in 2 days
>forced tolerance break until my next paycheck

currently sober as a motherfucker. have a countdown until my paycheck hits in hours, it doesnt help
>>
>>29703312
Is that a new rune they added to rs3?
>>
>>29704325

I've notice drinking a lot of water and taking vitamins, anything that gives you energy helps with the mind fog/sluggish stage when you run out of weed.
>>
>>29704405

This is me. I buy a half ounce, smoke it in a week, buy an ounce, smoke in an a week...

It's like no matter how much I have, how strong or weak it is, it's always a week and it's gone. I can't conserve for shit for some reason. But I think it's because I do it all day if I can or don't have anything going on that day.

I'm going to try and smoke only at night this time, but there is something super comfy about getting blazed in the afternoon when it's hot as fuck.
>>
>>29704466
>I've notice drinking a lot of water and taking vitamins
will keep that in mind
>>
>>29704325
Oh yeah, the dreams are fucking crazy on my T break. Every night its hours and hours of random shit.
>>
Same deal OP, decided to try and quit cold turkey today. I have been going through about an 8th a day for the past little while which is completely fucked and unacceptable, just dont know what to replace it with because im already irrate and feel like shit not smoking
>>
>>29705589
Damn, an eighth a day is pretty damn bad. I almost reached that point. That's essentially why I'm stopping. Good luck to you.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.