[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow, really makes you think, doesn't it, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 720x586) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 720x586
Wow, really makes you think, doesn't it, robots?
>>
>>29703178
She is obviously missing the point but trying to be clever.
>>
Doesn't this give us more reason for us to wish it will end?
>>
haha fuck you bitch I survived leukemia
>>
>>29703178
>feminism usually ends up killing you

Can't really argue with her logic.
>>
>>29703178

Really makes ya think

hmmm yeah! really makes you think

Makes ya think, really, really makes you think.
Makes you think makes think hmmm yeah, it does doesn't it?

That's how retarded you sound to me when you make these threads
>>
huh.....damn....i guess we were all wrong
>>
>>29703178
So she's agreeing that feminism will be the death of us all?
>>
>>29703178
does she seriously not understand how bad this makes feminism look
>>
>>29703426

Pretty much, from the look of it.

That, and the best way to deal with women is to bathe them in high amounts of radiation before they spread.
>>
Totally wining, HELL YEAH. Every year less and less women are feminist so who cares?
>>
>>29703178
Cancer dies with the system it kills, chucklefuck.
>>
>>29703178

>cancer is a lab created virus that plagues humanity

I can see the similarities
>>
>>29703178
That's a pretty good comeback
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.