[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1455332177985.jpg (24 KB, 840x405) Image search: [Google]
1455332177985.jpg
24 KB, 840x405
For how long have you been suffering of suicidal thoughts, and why haven't you killed yourself yet? Do you even have a plan or definite method you'll be using?
>>
>>29703098
>For how long have you been suffering of suicidal thoughts
3+ years

>and why haven't you killed yourself yet?
Because that would hurt people I care about and leaves a mess for some other unfortunate guy to clean up.
Also, I'm a coward.
I'd prefer to never have existed in the first place. (Is the last sentence correct? English is not my native language)

>Do you even have a plan or definite method you'll be using?
I'd travel back in time and cock block my dad.
>>
about 19 years to varying degree. my cats kept me here. last one died couple of months ago. been writing letters and figuring out methods since. was planning on hypothermia, recently figured out I cant stand cold anymore. guess the noose is a mediocre plan b.
>>
only the three of us? fuck you guys are all shitty liars.
>>
>on and off for 5+ years

>stupid survival insticnt, getting drunk/high, religious beliefs, new animes, music and video games, the illusion of hope that it gets better etc

>heroin or oxy overdose
>>
They started occurring 4 months ago and each day has just been getting worse. Planning on killing myself soon. 20 years old. Life is pointless. Planning on using a shotgun.
>>
>>29703098
Since I was 15.

I was raised as a Catholic Christian by my family and before I became ostracized in highschool and ridiculed, even though I was often isolated/psychologically bullied by my peers in late elementary school and middle school, I still managed to have a group of friends in my childhood.

In highschool I ended up in a classe mates of mostly Staceys and only a few males, who were mostly soccer Chads, while I had always been shit at sports because of poor coordination skills.

Long story short, I lost all my old friends during the first two years of highschool and by the second half of the second year I was suicidal, even though I managed to got really great grades, I was really isolated and felt like shit all the time.

I spent the three remaining years of highschool in a forced autism state never talking to anyone except my only friend left who had moved into my class and my online friends whom I had known for years and contacted everyday on Skype to play games.

Before highschool I never thought I would have consider suicide, life seemed so beautiful, I guess that what it me the most was seeing all the girls and boys my age getting together and going out and me never having a story and remaining alone all the time.
>>
File: Snapchat-5413527050205478063.jpg (304 KB, 1080x1794) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5413527050205478063.jpg
304 KB, 1080x1794
>how long
2 years for serious thoughts. Longer than that for multiple considerations

>Why not
Mum and dad.

>Plan
Not sure
>>
>>29703098
for as long as I remember but I procrastinate and am always thinking how much better I will be in the future. waiting for a big event that will either give me something concrete to look forward to or decide to end it but I don't think it will ever come

hanging is objectively the best
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 533x781) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 533x781
>How long
11 years
>Why Not
thought it would get better
>Plan
Ligature strangulation sometime early 2k17. Maybe later. I have a blog where I set a date and talk about it. I haven't updated it in a while, so, like everything I do, I'm delaying it.
>>
File: UnaVela.jpg (25 KB, 338x324) Image search: [Google]
UnaVela.jpg
25 KB, 338x324
about a year or so

>why haven't you killed yourself yet?
because I'm afraid of what's beyond, also the suffering I'd cause to some people

nope, I'd probably use a gun though
>>
>>29703098
8 months

>and why haven't you killed yourself yet?
Scared of the end and I'm a coward

No, but I'm sure I'll do it eventually. If I'm still a virgin probably.
>>
The lack of contribution to this thread is proof that normies are prevalent on this board.
>>
>>29703098
I will jump off a skyscrapper, since it's the most easily obtainable method for me. Just have to tilt down where the brain is, r-right?
>>
>>29706016
oh yeah, and I was concidering suicide about 5 years ago, then had a pause for about 3-4 years. I didn't do it because I'm dumb and a coward, also because of my relatives.
>>
>>29705865
idk, I think even most robots won't have these thoughts

I honestly never thought I'd end up resigned to my fate this way. Makes you wonder why some of us are even born
>>
>>29703098
>how long
at least 6 years
>why not yet
my mum is still alive and loves me
>method
jump in front of a train in a tube station
>>
>>29703098
I used to have suicidal thoughts. Then one day I stuck a lighter to my arm and decided that as long as a single person knows I exist, I will not kill myself. Because suicide is the single stupidest, most retarded thing to do unless you're homeless and don't literally have any family left, in which case you wouldn't be on /r9k/ now would you.
>I do think about it every now and again, but then I look at the scar on my arm. It's the same as fucking my mother, I like the idea but I'd never do it.
>>
>>29706888

Fuck off. Life is the stupidest and most retarded thing to commit to since it's full of misery and boredom and sometimes pain with fewer instances of satisfaction; and it's all pointless anyway, so why wouldn't I end it?
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 512x384
>>29706888
You got all of that from burning yourself? I used to do it as a way to self harm. Shit was awesome, except for the pus bubbles.
>>
On and off again since I was 13. When I feel suicidal I'm usually at a point where I have very little energy, and tend to just stay in bed while I recover. I only had one rehearsal while I was drunk, and looking down at the dark water I became incredibly scared. I think I'll probably go by asphyxiation in my car. Cut the catalytic converter off my car, get a hose, drive out to some peaceful spot in the woods and die.
>>
Because I'm stupid enough to think there's still a chance that things could work out for me.
>>
First conscious suicidal memory I have was when I was 11. I was holding a kitchen knife, bawling my eyes out, wishing I had the balls to start slashing away at my arms.

I haven't done it because of a mix of cowardice and empathy for my family. If/when I end my life, it will be with opioids.
>>
I don't wanna die. I think I don't.
Every now and then, I'll feel like I really wanna die. Like my will to live is just a lie and that I know deep inside that I wish I was dead, but most of the time I try to not think about it.
It's so temptimg. Maybe I don't actually wanna die but I'm so tempted to do it. It's like stealing shit. I don't wanna be a thief but sometimes it's really tempting to steal shit. Except I don't care much about material things but I really wanna fucking kill myself sometimes.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.