[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bet none of us ever did anything this bad. https://www.yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1465353788076.png (71 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
1465353788076.png
71 KB, 600x857
I bet none of us ever did anything this bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHRdLnsnWV0
But what is the most embarrassing High School story you have?
>>
>>29703010
is this your high school movie project?
>>
>>29703010
i got nothing OP but i dont wanna leave you here alone so heres a bump :D
>>
>>29703010
I was on a computer and bored out of my mind in 11th grade Study Hall so I went on Encyclopedia Dramatica. Kid asked me what the fuck I waszwasz doing since I was on a school article and shots was there.
>>
>>29703010
>Junior
>My younger sister is a Freshman
>I show her around the school
>She has alopecia so she is often allowed to wear hats, scarves, shit like that.
>My school didn't allow that.
>The guy in charge of the JROTC pulled it off her head.
>I thought he was a student
>So I, a weakling almost faught a Gulf War veteran
>Who was fucking huge by the way
>When I realized it was him I forced myself to calm down
>"That's my sister sir, and she is allowed to wear that."
>He hated me, since I taught his nephew how to smoke marijuana
>"No, she's not. It's a school rule."
>I tried explaining the situation to him.
>I kinda gave up when the asshole didn't return it.
>It was a $200 hat.
>Our grandmother gave it to her on her birthday.
>I literally pissed away $200 because I was too scared to argue with Sargent Chad
>>
File: 1466796525894.gif (863 KB, 277x300) Image search: [Google]
1466796525894.gif
863 KB, 277x300
>>29703010
>tfw zero (0) embarrassing school memories because I saw other autists make those mistakes and knew not to

close though
>>
>Spartan
>everything coloured in Athens colours

Americans.
>>
>>29703266
You really shouldn't have backed down. Remember, the balls are always fair game. Hit hard and hit fast.
>>
I tried hitting on the girl who was grinding me a bit at the school dance after the dance was over.
She was 3 grades below me.
>>
>>29703266
>Chad
>NJROTC director
Pick one
>>
I have really bad IBS. I shit my pants when I was giving my speech as valedictorian during graduation.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.