[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posting this as a reminder for you to brush and floss your rotting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Brus_img2.jpg (21 KB, 211x168) Image search: [Google]
Brus_img2.jpg
21 KB, 211x168
Posting this as a reminder for you to brush and floss your rotting NEET teeth.

All those tendies will ruin them without good hygiene.
>>
last time i went to the dentist she thanked me for having such good teeth. feelsdopeman
>>
i brush after ever meal and mouthwash twice a day but i never floss
>>
>>29702992
Never

Last brushed like 15 days ago
>>
>25 cents has been deposited in your account courtesy of the Colgate Palmolive company.
>>
are you supposed to use mouthwash before or after brushing?

also, are you supposed to rinse your mouth after brushing or just spit? got into an argument with a ma8 about this one.
>>
>>29703086
You should floss twice a day, ideally. At least once.

You've got the time; just make a habit of it. You'll thank yourself when you're 80 and all your neighbors in the 3rd world NWO shithole ghetto you live in have fucked up teeth, have to go to the dentist all the time, have alot of pain from root canals and crowns, ect.
>>
My hygienist is really cute. I don't want to disappoint her.
>>
>>29702992
>tfw you brush your teeth 3 times a day
>still full of cavities

just cuck my mouth up
>>
I've not brushed my teeth since I was 7 and forced to by my dad, I just put a mouthful of water in my mouth and spit it out.
>>
>>29703156
Fucking gross. You're breathe must stink.
>>
>switch to a low carb, high fat diet a couple years ago
>not one cavity found since during cleanings, mouth never feels covered in gunk a few hours after eating
>>
>>29703156
that's disgusting.

post pic of your teeth
>>
>>29703136
how am I suddenly suppose to floss twice a day when I haven't been flossing my whole life?
>>
>>29703086
you shouldnt brush so often, actually if anything you should be flossing after every meal

it will hurt for the first 3-5 days then it wont be so bad. do it.
>>
>>29702992
my teeth are perfect. i've never needed braces and I still have all my wisdoms intact into my late 20s.

why the fuck is that toothpaste tube leaking out 40 gallons of toothpaste? you only need a tiny dollop.
>>
>>29703249

Deal with the bloodbath and pain until the inflammation lowers and they stop bleeding and hurting from flossing.
>>
>>29703254
>>29703136
it's not that it's painful, it just doesn't feel very necessary. i've got no problem with making a habit of it.
>>
>>29703285
It's very uncomfortable thing to do for me and it takes lot of time to floss between all teeths. Like more than 5 minutes
>>
>>29703305
flossing is literally more important than brushing for your teeth health, it is quite necessary tbhfam
>>
>Use mouthwash
>Press tongue to roof of mouth
>Burning sensation on tongue

Anyone else?
>>
>>29703150
Stop eating so much sugar.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.