[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that sense of dread when you realize you're feeling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 3532978.jpg (46 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
3532978.jpg
46 KB, 680x684
>that sense of dread when you realize you're feeling good for a change
>>
>>29702824
>when you know that it is just going to go downhill after those fleeting moments of bliss

I just want to get off this wild ride
>>
Also abstract feels thread.
>>
File: JamesandtheGiantPeach-1.gif (440 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
JamesandtheGiantPeach-1.gif
440 KB, 200x200
>>29702824
>I try to ignore that feeling then out of nowhere feel depressed and wish it would end... again.
>>
File: human-bean-in-real-big-suit.jpg (87 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
human-bean-in-real-big-suit.jpg
87 KB, 800x534
>having a good day
>things working out the way I want
>actually feel somewhat happy too
>get suspicious about my own feelings
>get frustrated and depressed again because I thought my own feelings weren't sincere since I haven't felt good for way too long
>>
File: 1467300571827.jpg (46 KB, 640x630) Image search: [Google]
1467300571827.jpg
46 KB, 640x630
>Get extremely depressed
>Convince yourself that this sadness is a means to push yourself and change
>realize you've done this countless times before and may never feel different
>>
hey do you guys also like grab a knife and then start ripping open your arms and then feel blissful release for a few hours and then go to sleep and wake up and be scared about the severity of what you've done with blood everywhere and then try to cover up as best you can and then manage to convince yourself that it's all really not that bad and please don't do that again and then somehow feel very small yet somehow comforted like as if you were a little child again and your mother told you it was all going to be okay and you still believed her because growns up know best? yeah would not recommend.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.