[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red flags for women >She likes to be dominated or is attracted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 15
File: Red-Flage-Warning.gif (11 KB, 250x180) Image search: [Google]
Red-Flage-Warning.gif
11 KB, 250x180
Red flags for women

>She likes to be dominated or is attracted to dominate men.

Biggest red flag for a woman there is in my opinion. This eliminates 70% of the female population.
>>
>>29702706
Why is this a red flag? I'm genuinely curious. That's actually a really fun auality
>>
>>29702706
femdom cuck detected, what are you not man enough to dominate a woman? incompetent virgin
>>
>>29702732
well, for starters, they lose interest if you're not acting abusive or close to it. but at any time they could turn on you and put you in prison for the behavior they're attracted too. it's like walking on a tight rope.
>>
>covered in tattoos
Having a small one on the wrist or something like this is fine, but if they're covered in them then it's trouble.

>any piercings other than normal ear piercings
>ESPECIALLY fucking huge earlobe holes

>Brightly colored hair
Obviously

>she likes horses
>>
>>29702732
Women who seek dominance are slaves to their emotions and the actions of others. Its always a game of appeasing them where the male constantly has to prove their self to her. They can not appreciate mutually beneficial relationships, the guy always has to be better or stronger. This leads to a bunch of other warning flags and women who need dominance can not be trusted as viable long term partners.

>>29702771
Wanting to dominate women is bad too. Just like normal regular sex. Pussy is great just on its own. Normies will follow any meme though and the dominate/ sub culture is in right now.

>>29702782
This is accurate.
>>
>>29702782
Why would they put u in prison? They can't do that for being dominant. Being dominant isn't being abusive it's just taking charge. Tell em what to do and smack em around a bit in bed
>>
>>29702706
Absolutely disagree with this plebbiter. One of the only redeeming features of the chase is putting Stacy in her rightful place.
>>
>>29702845
>Having a small one on the wrist or something like this is fine, but if they're covered in them then it's trouble

I would go as far to say even one tattoo is bad. Its the mark of the normie nowadays and she has been branded. Full sleeve tattoos and more are definitely a no go though.

Brightly colored hair is bad agreed.

Horses I want to say no thats not a red flag but it is. Its more of a redflag for autism though and tfw no autistic horse obsessed gf.
>>
>>29702706
Hope you realize that's more like 98% of women.
>>
>>29702918
>Absolutely disagree with this plebbiter.
Reddit accepts all woemn no matter how fucked up they are or how shitty.

4chan and r9k want to eliminate the shitty women from society, or just fuck them and dominate them. Acceptance isnt the common theme though like with reddit.
>>
>>29702979
You would be surprised. A lot of women are looking for nice guys and just want regular vanilla sex.
>>
>>29702845
Honestly I recon having one small one is worse. That means they did it purely for attention. I think a girl with lots of tats means she genuinely likes them or thinks they're attractive.
>>
File: 1466564805029.png (279 KB, 1032x1015) Image search: [Google]
1466564805029.png
279 KB, 1032x1015
>>29702945
MY GF WANTS A FUCKING TATTOO WHAT THE HELL DO I SAY TO HER
>"break up with her"
No, I love her. I just really hate tattoos.
>>
>>29703058
Basic maledom is pretty much just regular vanilla sex.
>>
>>29703099
It's too late anon. She's gone now. The normies have her. Its like when humans turn into Zombies theres no going back.

You have to shoot the Zombie in the head by breaking up with her before it bites you.

Sorry for your loss.
>>
>>29703015
Seems like you have inside knowledge of how they operate.

you can't hide from me
>>
>she has brown eyes
>she has dyed hair
>she has a piercing
>she has a tattooo
>she's overweight
>she put ads on a personals site
>she used to be a stacy
>she never was a stacy
>she's religious
>she's athiest
>she's female
>>
>>29703106
Spotted the roastie. "Choking and degrading and dominating is vanilla sex! Everybody does it!"

I don't care what kind of sex you have roastie. Don't taint regular sex with your dirty views on what sex should be though. I'm just going to stick to girls who like regular sex and avoid roasties like you.
>>
>>29702945
>>29703062
I think it depends where it is and how much they show it off/talk about it. The wrist is usually the worst place because usually they'll always bring it up and want the attention, but my last gf had one near her ankle and one on a shoulderblade but she always wore socks and never wore tank tops so they were never on show. Most people didn't even know she had them and she never made a huge deal about "Look at my tattoo, look at it! Isn't it so deep and meaningful?!?"
>>
>>29703164
I'm not a redditer. Reddit is easy to figure out. Just imagine normies but as annoying as gay pride faggots and with a nerd theme.
>>
>>29703106

If "basic maledom" means going rough sometimes then I agree.

If you mean "I just want to have spit in my asshole while he strangles me and treat me like a whore" then you can fuck right off roastie.
>>
>>29703231
I'm a guy actually. Regular sex can be intense, it shouldn't be boring. I can't tell if this is just bait and I'm falling for the long con, or if you're actually this delusional about sexuality.

You're acting like a sex negative feminist.
>>
>>29703250
You're a normie and your gf is an ultra normie. Your opinion is invalid. You probably drank black jizz through a straw out of her unwashed cunt too.
>>
>>29703231
I'm a guy actually. Regular sex can be intense, it shouldn't be boring. I can't tell if this is just bait and I'm falling for the long con, or if you're actually this delusional about sexuality. You're acting like a sex negative feminist.

I should be clear, I am a virgin. I still have opinions about sex just like you though.
>>
>>29703304
Once again, I'm not a fucking roastie, do I need to upload a photo of my cock? And yes, I mostly just meant going rough. Personally I'm into a lot of mild dominance stuff, but choking is something that turns me way off for some reason, and I don't want to treat girls like they're whores, I just want to assert dominance on them and show them that they're fucking mine.
>>
>>29703308
"I'm a normie and I like normie things and think my opinion is worthile on a board of robots. besides yyy pussy is nice am right lmao you just need to be rough bro lmao"

Seriously thats how you sound. 0 awareness of the actual topic at hand.
>>
>>29702870

This. They want the simulation of being controlled, but in reality it plays into their insipid, faggot fantasy of voluntarily giving over control to the big strong man. Never mind that they are actually giving over control, what matters is that they think its still in their hands, on some level. Even if they consciously know they are servile, they can't fully believe it, even when they are getting knocked about.

Personally, I think it is totally insane to allow such people, who derive sexual pleasure from 'surrender' and pathetic displays of physical, more importantly mental, weakness, to have a say in the running of even a slightly democratic state.

Doesn't mean women shouldn't vote, just means they should grow up a bit before they do so. They know what they are doing and they know they could stop at any time.
Stop with the crying, screaming, passive-aggression, hypersensitivity etc. Stop with the cringeworthy puppy-dog eyes and the pouting lip and dopey smiles, you're not a little girl, you're a grown woman.
Stop thinking that a bit of hard work will 'ruin' your flabby self and make you look like someone capable for a change. Stop believing that you can sit in passive (passive being the operative word here) judgement of the whole of humanity, and stop thinking that other people exist to entertain you and to play out your stupid, rehashed fetish fantasies.

/retard rage
>>
>>29702870

this

also, what are you, some woman-expert?
>>
>>29703367
"Dude just choke her lol! Women who like to be choked are good pussy! Pussy is al lthat matters lol!"
>>
>SEX IS BAD, SEX IS BAD, SEX IS BAD
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a beautiful example of sour grapes proliferating throughout an entire community.
>>
>>29702771
GET OUT OF MY BOARD !! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
fejodekle
>>
File: gene has been here overlong.jpg (15 KB, 320x268) Image search: [Google]
gene has been here overlong.jpg
15 KB, 320x268
>>29703405

Dude what bro are man you dude some bro kind man of dude nu-male bro beta man dude pussy bro kiddo, son?

Gains bro dude make it man we're natty.
>>
>>29703445

>Hey guys, these loser virgins amirite?

This is a beautiful example of someone who has only ever learned how to communicate through faux-jaded snarking, has few friends or close relationships and comes here to 'laugh at losers' (feel good about himself).
Down to the sour grapes meme.
>>
>>29703445
>This is a beautiful example of sour grapes proliferating throughout an entire community.

You're just bitter that man have a preference that don't involve your lifestyle. R O A S T I E / C U C K
>>
>>29703272
Basically Canadians.

Here's the actual worst redflag:
>any involvement in open relationships
>>
>>29703509
Guess what? I'm a virgin too. I'm a complete fuck up loser with absolutely no semblance of a life. Other than my therapist, my only social interaction occurs at mental institutions. I don't come here to laugh at losers, I'm one of the losers. I just don't have ridiculous faux-conservative views on sex.
>>
>>29703517
All I'm seeing here are delicious reactionary tears. Guess what? Trump will never be president.
>>
>>29703445
>they do that thing we want to do but can't
>red flag red flag reeeee

Its amazing how blind bitterness makes people.
>>
File: 1467059348489.jpg (28 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1467059348489.jpg
28 KB, 500x367
Here are some for you brobots

>wears too much make up
>acts like a 15 yr old
>bitch face with bitch eyebrows
>nothing but selfies all day
>can't stay away from her phone
>talks too much and hates other girls for being this or this or like this blah blah blah
>her thoughts are only about guys and love and love and guys and love and guys and love and love and love and guys and guys and omgg guys xD and guys
>dresses way too hard
>fake red hair or blonde
>>
>>29702706
>she doesn't want to get blacked
>>
Is it a red flag for a girl to not like chads?
>>
>>29702706
>she's 3D
oregon
>>
>>29703536

Neither do I, but I don't tell myself disingenuous bullshit because I think that's what a normal person would think, and that any non-normal ideas in my brain are symptoms of my status, or that people who think differently are just jealous.

If you are trying to RP a norp, you did a great job, although it won't help you get out of that institution, kek. Not even conservative by the way.
>>
>>29703628
>it's an anon tries to find a girl like mommy episode
>>
>>29703628
This is a big one. If a girl doesn't crave big black dicks then she's not a keeper.
>>
>>29702706
What if she likes to be dominant sometimes and also gets off when I'm dominant?

Surely that's better than being just a doormat.
>>
>>29703654

Your mother is the only woman you know who doesn't want to attend cuckery classes?
>>
>>29702706
I agree with you OP, I just want a woman that wants and egalitarian relationship. I wouldnt be able to consider someone that is dominant/submissive a "best friend"
>>
>>29703681
>implying the implication isn't that your mother constantly takes the African sausage
>>
>>29703653
I don't even know what's real anymore. There's no point in this, is there?
>>
is a girl who wants a guy to be submissive out of bed but dominant in bed a really big red flag?
>>
>he doesn't realize that women are naturally submissive by nature and this is perfectly healthy behaviour
>>
>>29703737
No, those fucking normies have taught you to like sex which isn't normal!
>>
>>29703737
take a break from /pol/ kiddo.
>>
>>29703756
Are you serious? That's incredibly widely known fact. That's not something controversial or /pol/ tier.
>>
>>29703673
It's better but if it goes into the filfthy stuff then no. Try keeping it gentle femdom. Thats acceptable.
>>
>>29703734
seems like she wants to have her rape and eat it too
>>
>>29703687
>I wouldnt be able to consider someone that is dominant/submissive a "best friend"

This this this this. It's hard to take a girl seriously romantically when she wants to be submissive to you and dominated.
>>
>>29703821
HAHAHAHAHAHHA 10/10 m8
>>
OP is a faggot for not believing in gender roles.
>>
>>29703868
I love how many layers this idiocracy has developed. I'm apparently now some cuck faggot for wanting to slap a girl around a bit.
>>
>>29702706
>>29702782
these. they can't even fully commit to it. that's the most annoying part. they want a guy to act like a criminal asshole, yet still respect her feelings and treat her like her daddy did. it's an impossible, stupid, hallmark-female desire.

if she knows how to push her boyfriend's buttons, to get him to shove her into a wall, it's a sick "thrill" for her.

but if he's an *actual* fucking psychopath. and *actually* chokes her and blasts her in the face without warning. and purely for his OWN amusement. she wants to get the fuck out of it immediately.

women like the *idea* of danger. they don't like real fucking shit. unless they blatantly have stockholm syndrome or something.
>>
>>29702706
>She has ever ended a relationship on bad terms

If she can't be a decent person and end things peacefully then problems will just follow her and they will end badly for you too.
>>
>>29703893
>treat her like her daddy did
That's literally all you need to know 90% of the time.
>>
File: 1460421155960.jpg (367 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1460421155960.jpg
367 KB, 1280x1707
how common is it to be a "switch"? i pretty much find dominant/submissive equally appealing in theory and in the small amount of practice i have had
>>
>>29703724

What is this?

>>29703737

>naturally submissive by nature

Its healthy for a group of disgusting animals that eat one another and rape one another. We live in a mass society, whether something is healthy, natural or otherwise doesn't matter any more, if it ever did.

>>29703734

She's self-indulgent enough to think she can tell you when to dominate her. She'll never be satisfied.
I wish there were some of those Khmer Rogue labour camps still open, they were made for coddled bastards like her, us, you and me.
>>
>>29702706
She likes bad boys and assholes.
>>
>all her friends are male

this is the biggest one of them all
>>
File: 13931206066084.jpg (69 KB, 349x336) Image search: [Google]
13931206066084.jpg
69 KB, 349x336
For MEN:

>believes he is "smart but lazy" and this is the reason behind his failures in life, he's just an """underachiever"""
>is a fan of Hunter S Thompson
>20+ living at home
>only read books by men
>collect action figures or other "nerd" memorabilia
>wears nothing but t-shirts and cargo shorts, almost always underdressed
>unironically believes life is about getting a gf and that a gf would fix his sad little life
>doesn't go outside every day
>>
>>29703985
Nobody cares roastie

Original
>>
>>29704188
>>wears nothing but t-shirts and cargo shorts, almost always underdressed

Hey fuck you bitch. This really got to me. Cargo shorts are the comfiest AND most useful of shorts you bitch. Don't diss cargo shorts.
>>
>>29704188
I have to admit that hit home in a few ways.
>>
>>29704193
its ok my friend, i know it is merely your bitterness that compels you to speak out against anyone with more experience
>>
>>29704188
>unironically believes life is about getting a gf and that a gf would fix his sad little life

Funny because so many women only focus on boys and getting a boyfriend and only ever talk about their boyfriend. If they never had a boyfriend or even went a month without one being handed to them they would go crazy and WILL NEED A bf to fix their shitty life and get a gf. Women need men more than men need women, it just so happens that women get men easily and men do not.
>>
>>29704188

>"smart but lazy"

Most important red flag of the bunch. These people are insufferable faggots without any self awareness
>>
>>29704239

>more experience

slaggity slag
you must have some dank strain of autism to believe that you can grind cock for 'experience'.
>>
>>29704239
"More experience"

At what? Being a fuck toy? Lol no thank you roast
>>
>>29704188o
cargo shorts are ugly but being underdressed otherwise is desirable (jeans and a hoodie) as long as he has the right body type
>>
>>29703806
What's the "filthy stuff"?

Are you sure that said filthy stuff can not be done responsibly in the constraints of an exclusive, monogamous and equal relationship as a form of controlled "play"?
>>
>>29702706
>This eliminates 70% of the female population
More like 99.9999% of the female population
>>
>>29704253

i'm just lazy. never denied it.
>>
>>29704253
>>29704188
Smart but lazy isn't a meme. A lot of people especially guys are unmotivated because life sucks, the system sucks, and even school is custom tailored to females than to men. Studies show that the school system is worse for boys because of the type of learning system.
>>
>>29704228
>comfiest
>most useful

Yeahhh
If it's comfortable and useful - it isn't fashionable. Ever.
>>
>>29704188
She's cute. I want her to be my mommy. Who is she?
>>
>>29704263
>>29704270
im quite lost as to why you think i am a woman
>>
File: IETfPLc.jpg (419 KB, 2322x1606) Image search: [Google]
IETfPLc.jpg
419 KB, 2322x1606
>>29704253

>>29704335
LMAO, check out this delusional underachiever. Yeah anon, I'm sure you'd be Napoleon if ONLY we had 1950's gender roles. Sure. I'm sure you'd even get your fat ass out to accomplish ANYTHING. Sure. Let's say so.
Too bad them girls standing in your way with their female-tailored schools.
>>
Who here is actually a qualified Psychologist who isn'T pulling shit out his ass?

I mean it's pretty ironic to see so many men who can barely step outside and hold a conversation with a woman that is more than 0 words long and hear them present these dissertations about why women are so awful.

Are you actually saying, OP, that it's better for the woman to be dominant than the man be dominant? Do you have some kind of sub fetish? If so, doesn't that make your assumptions extremely biased?
>>
>>29704060
This is much
Some guy posted this 2 days ago

>A woman with all-male friends indicates a power dynamic in all relationships. Considering the OP's anecdote, one can surmise that these male friends all have a similar relation to her, to an extent, in which their restrained attraction to her fuels devotion, allowing her to maintain the friendships without any reciprocity on her part. OP is clearly in the thick of it, living with her and constantly just doing favors, but a wide array of male friends basically provide her with emotional and social support from many angles with many backups available. The absence of a female friend indicates that she lacks the ability to maintain a friendship which involves actual reciprocity of treatment rather than adhering to this self-sustaining power-based dynamic. This would make her a horrible girlfriend, likely to free-ride and cheat.
>>
>>29704381
Some reddit cuck or roastie made a meme who cares? It's just a way for them to lump everything they hate about 4chan users into one category or type of person and bash them with it. That image is just completely wrong and biased.
>>
>>29704392
welcome to the paradox that is /r9k/, virgin loners who also happen to be experts on women

>>29704406
or its possible she's just a tomboy
>>
>>29704357
I don't care what you are get the fuck off of my board
>>
>>29704434
You're just using different words for the same thing.
>>
>>29704381
Highly gifted people actually struggle a lot mentally. You wouldn't understand since you aren't one.
>>
>>29702706
>She has a dick

Orange jews tango down.
>>
>>29704439
>get off my board

When did this stop being an ironic way to poke fun at autistic forum junkies in the classic "anonymous posters don't have in-groups" style and become something retarded incels actually mean?

Why don't you guys just remake PUAHate or just use Sluthate? Why here?
>>
>>29704381
the guy described in that pic sounds cool
>>
>>29704496
It's pretty much me, so if you wanna be my gf or something just let me know.
>>
>>29704336
>you need to be fashionable
literally a meme created by women so men have another hoop to jump through.
>>
>>29704483
its hilarious. they take the time to make such a post 100% of the time, and they must think it has an actual effect other than inspiring pity and loathing
>>
>red flags for women
>she's a woman
ok
>>
>>29704624

Didn't you take the time to make a post showing how much you seriously pity them and ohmygod look how pathetic they are ewwwwwww.
Posturing is a poor show no matter where it comes from mate, its transparent. Just ignore them and move on, one-upsmanship is cancerous.
>>
>>29704656
to be honest im just thinking out loud and trying to understand the mentality. they have to take time out out of their day to post something than can only be inherently impotent and unpleasant to themselves. this thread is full of armchair psychologists, why shouldnt i have my fun
>>
File: 1465541393715.jpg (47 KB, 564x400) Image search: [Google]
1465541393715.jpg
47 KB, 564x400
>>29702885
>wanting to smack the person you supposedly care for around
>>
>horse riding
>coloured hair
>excessive tats
>can't cook
>doesn't read
>overtly political
>overweight
>watches tv a lot
>cares about celebrity '''''culture'''''
>>
>>29704719

You're not 'having your fun', don't be so edgy. Obligated to respond like everyone else is.
And you're not being honest, or trying to understand, that's just padding so the insult seems to come from somewhere detached.
Overextended version of 'I don't care, man'.

Also, bear in mind that for a lot of people here, their time has no value whatsoever. If you really are better than them, then they 'win' for every second of your time they waste here.
>>
>>29704623
I don't get women who want their bfs to be actively involved in fashion. men involved in fashion usually seem gay and self involved (like a woman lol). wouldnt care as long as they didn't dress like totally autistic
>>
>>29704828
>You're not 'having your fun', don't be so edgy. Obligated to respond like everyone else is.
And you're not being honest, or trying to understand, that's just padding so the insult seems to come from somewhere detached.
Overextended version of 'I don't care, man'.

you might as well have just typed "no you're wrong"
>>
can someone explain why horse riding is a red flag? I don't really get it
>>
>>29702706

latest redflags IRL:

>she is on okc/tinder/matching websites
>talked about her ex's performance
>told me she slept with one of my coworkers
>>
>>29704968
she's fucking the horse
>>
>>29704968
typical stacy 'hobby'.
Also possibly implies interest in bestiality.
>>
>>29703229
>>she used to be a stacy
>>she never was a stacy

pick one

>she's religious
>she's athiest

pick one

>she's female
>she

pick one
>>
>>29703608

>not virgin
>acts like a 15 y.o.
>piercing / tattoos, even the smallest ones
(only allow small earrings)
>>
File: 1466970430837.png (472 KB, 613x800) Image search: [Google]
1466970430837.png
472 KB, 613x800
>>29705037
>being female
>not the biggest red flag ever
>>
>>29702706
>extroverted
>has a large circle of friends
>would rather go to parties or spend time with her friends by herself
>has a tumblr
>cuts herself but always wears short sleeves or shorts in public
>uses social media often
>hair is dyed an unnatural color
>never communicates a day after haing sex
>heavy drinker
>plays cowwadoody or pokemon and brags about it
>wears thick rimmed glasses
>studies psychology or, God forbid, gender studies
>never uses tampons
>interrups you when she thinks you are being *insert buzzword here*
>has daddy issues
>wants to go out often
>has any fetish that involves being dominated
>has a copy of fifty shades of gray
>>
>>29703099
It's cool unless she cheats on you.

Mine wants to dye her hair blue, but I told her I don't find it attractive, so she isn't going to.

i do find it attractive, it's just degenerate
>>
>>29705077
>>never uses tampons

more like: hygiene issues....
>>
>>29705077
What is bad about never using tampons? I physically can't put one in
>>
File: 1430747896943.jpg (272 KB, 1296x1600) Image search: [Google]
1430747896943.jpg
272 KB, 1296x1600
>>29702706

>likes / interacts / had relationshipswith other races
>doesn't think that the purpose of men + women is to produce children in a stable, monogamous relationship
>likes globalisation
>not nationalistic
>has tattoos / excessive piercings / excessive jewelry
>brightly coloured hair
>outspoken athiest
>immature

That's all I can think of at the moment.
>>
>>29704968
It's not by itself, but some guys here take anything and everything as a red flag, which defeats the purpose of anything being a red flag.
>>
>>29704948

You should have just typed 'yes, you're right'.
I am, after all.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 477x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 477x477
>she's a socialist
>>
>>29705079
>I'm not going to be more attracted to my gf because i want to fit in on a mongolian knitting board

just say do it. blue hair is hot
>>
>>29704819
>horse riding
This. If a girl has a obsession with horses there is a 65% chance she has fucked one.
>>
>>29705099

Johnny, tampons are for females only.
>>
>>29705099
That's different. I meant wilingly having bad hygiene.
>>
>>29704776
>not understanding kinks

The autism is real
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-03-15-33-34.png (705 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-03-15-33-34.png
705 KB, 1080x1920
Lets count the red flags /r9k/

>1. "Gamer gurl" headset
>>
>>29705170
there are alternative to tampons you know, it's not like women who don't use them just bleed all over the floor
>>
>>29705141

Same to you, snarky supporting actor who 'tells it like it is'.
>>
>There's a watermelon gem
>https://crystal-cure.com/tourmaline-watermelon.html
>>
>>29705272
Shit, wrong threat again.
>>
>>29703058
That sounds like something a mother would say to her autist son.
>>
what about "green flags" for girls, what are good things to look out for?
>>
>>29705346
Her being into me.
>>
>>29705387
If she likes me that's a massive red flag. I would never date a girl who likes me.
>>
>>29705409
Because of her terrible taste?
>>
>>29705424
You got it. Also complete lack of ambition. And any number of other things that would have to be wrong with a person for them to like me.
>>
>>29705346
She must be a virgin because used goods will not be tolerated.
>>
>>29705346
Accepts responsibility for her actions
Isn't focused on materialistic things but not in the hippie way - what I mean is that she will get dolled up when the situation calls for it, but is perfectly happy going out in casual clothing without much makeup up and doesn't require a 10k purse to prove she's rich/I care about her
Doesn't expect special treatment just because she has vagina, i.e if we're on a date of course I'm gonna treat her well but I'm not gonna bend over backwards just because.
>>
File: 1433768231914.jpg (142 KB, 1063x1080) Image search: [Google]
1433768231914.jpg
142 KB, 1063x1080
>>29704188
How can a college student who is 20+ move out of home? Legitimate question. I can't think of any way to achieve a stable enough income while studying to get a room for one in SoCal.
>>
>>29705766

>expecting women to think rationally.

That baiting retard probably has no idea just how much it costs to live on your own. Even house share.

10er bets daddy pays for everything.
>>
File: srsly.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
srsly.gif
2 MB, 380x285
>>29705766
>>29705953
>being american

Well, I guess you just drew the short strew. Sorry guys.
>>
>>29705222
>muh degenerate kinks
Kill yourself, woman.
>>
>>29703015

>4chan and r9k want to eliminate the shitty women from society

4chan is mainstream as fuck and I'd even go as far as to say that it's a containment site for pussies who are too cowardly to actually be open about their real ideologies IRL in fear of being judged, rejected or even beaten. Let's see the average polfag or robot go around IRL spouting obvious racism and woman hating manifesto. It doesn't happen. This place lacks acceptance simply because it's anonymous and nobody have to be afraid of the repercussion of their words.

Also stop putting words in my mouth, I'm on 4chan and I disapprove with you along with many others and no matter how much you scream "hurr rredit normie reee leave go back to whatever", we're still here and some of us have been here longer than you and 4chan is not one fucking person. So keep your higher causes for yourself and the fags like you.

also it's ironic to think that people on 4chan are fighting the power when secret services have been all up in this shit for years keeping records on the stupid shitposting we're all flinging at each other.
>>
>>29703229

>I don't want this
>I don't want that
>This is a red flag
>I'd never touch this lol
>This is clearly something I'll never accept.
>I hate this
>and that
>and this

>waaaaah why don't I have a fucking girlfriend, /b/? I don't understand why I just can't get along with anyone!
>>
>>29703231

> I'm just going to stick to girls who like regular sex and avoid roasties like you.

But you never even got laid, anon, you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>29706063

>thinks I'm a burger.
Ebin. I'm from Europe, and it's not cheap to move out if you're 20~ and in education.

The only ones that do it , are the ones that use mommy and daddy's money. That's hardly being """"""independent"""" now, is it?.

Only reason I'm not living at home is because I work full time.
>>
>>29706293
>unnatural dyes and tattoos and piercings
>personal preference
These are signs of mental issues and the need to be unique and special and attract attention. applies to both girls and guys.
Relationships like this are usually volatile and shit because those people legitimately have shit personalities and issues.
>>
>>29702706
If she has ever had a bf to be honest.
>>
File: 1467003243002.png (6 KB, 252x256) Image search: [Google]
1467003243002.png
6 KB, 252x256
>>29706293
>>29705037
Are you guys fucking retarded?
Or is it a meme to reply to obvious joke posts seriously?
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.