[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was recently asked this by a girl, but I'd like to see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 11
File: 1457700655397.jpg (15 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1457700655397.jpg
15 KB, 375x375
I was recently asked this by a girl, but I'd like to see what you guys would say.

So, here it is:

Jack and Mary are madly in love. They live in separate towns, divided by a river. In a storm, the bridge was destroyed.

Sam owns a boat. Mary asks him to take her across the river so she can see Jack. Sam agrees, but only if she sleeps with him.

Mary goes to her mother looking for advice, but she says she wants no part in it.

Mary decides to sleep with Sam. She then crosses the river and meets Jack. She tells Jack what happened. Jack, infuriated, pushes her away and says they're no longer together.

Mary is heart broken, and goes to Tom, who is Jack's best friend. She tells him what happened. Tom goes to Jack and punches him for what he did to Mary.

Now, rank in order who you think is most at fault, to least at fault.
>>
She could have just fucking swimmed.
>>
Etemon was so based.
>>
>>29702674
Jack for falling in love
>>
>>29702674
Sam is a scumbag, Mary is a whore, Tom is a cuck, Jack is the only sensible person, and Mary's mom is a shit parent.
>>
>>29702674
Jack for not fucking Sam for a ride to see Mary
>>
>>29702674
Brb watching digimon again

Btw when are they gonna release the new ova?
>>
Why didn't she just wait until the bridge got rebuilt?
>>
>>29702674
Tom for being a whiteknight dick friend. Guess he thinks it ok for Mary to fuck around

Sam is the least at fault. All he did was ask for payment for a boat ride
>>
Sam is a fucking cunt for sleeping with her when he knew she was in a relationship with another guy.

Mary is a whore for sleeping with Sam, because "it's OK when it's for love".

Tom is a cuck white knight faggot.

Jack is an unlucky son of a bitch.
>>
>>29702820

What if Sam didn't know?
>>
>>29702833
She told him she wanted to go see Jack, I'm assuming everyone knew. If he didn't know, she probably would have objected by telling him.

If he didn't know and she didn't tell him, Sam is not to blame for anything and Mary is even more of a whore.
>>
>>29702792
Why wait when she can fuck Sam and believe she has a rational argument for doing so. Nothing shows she loved Jack more than fucking Sam just to come see him. What a sacrifice.

What Mary didn't tell Tom is that she told Jack Sam had a huge cock, has a video of the encounter and the real reason Jack broke it off
>>
1. Tom - for being a worthless faggot
2. Mary - for being a worthless whore
3. Mary's mother - for bringing up a worthless whore and not rebuking her for considering being one
4. Jack - for failing to cultivate his woman, and living in a different town.
5. Sam
>>
As you can imagine, the girl who asked me said Jack was a cunt and Mary did literally nothing wrong.

I asked her why and she said Mary clearly loved Jack more than anything in the world and was willing to do anything (or anyone :^]) to see him.
>>
>>29702820
Mary knew the price of the ride and made no counter offer nor did she ask anyone else. Sam can set the terms of the boat ride because it's his boat.
>>
Sam is most at fault and Jack is least.
>>
File: feels really good.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
feels really good.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
>>29702759
great thread anon
>>29702759
this, good job aswell anon.
>>
File: 1411017735844.jpg (276 KB, 850x669) Image search: [Google]
1411017735844.jpg
276 KB, 850x669
>>29702674
This is now a Digimon thread.
>>
>>29702937
why of course the girl would see it this way

Surely you offered her an alternative and would be interested how she defended cheating on Jack
>>
Worst to best:
Sam, for being a prick and exploiting Mary

Mary's mom, for being an insensitive cunt who should help her daughter

Mary, for fucking Sam. Also for getting Tom involved, who had no part in any of this.

Tom, for getting physically violent in a situation he had no part in

Jack, because all he did was break up with a girl who cheated on him. Sure, she did it to see him, but he did something that didn't harm anyone and was not obligated to take care of Mary.
>>
let's not talk about everyone else because really nobody gives a fuck. The question is whether Mary was justified or not. She wasn't, she should have been considerate of Jack's feeling, and adultery is never taken well in a relationship. She should just have ended the relationship, and Jack wouldn't have reacted that way even if she started seeing someone else afterwards
>>
File: 12921329.jpg (451 KB, 850x649) Image search: [Google]
12921329.jpg
451 KB, 850x649
More Digimon coming through
>>
>>29702937
Tell her she's a whore or you're a fag.

Reminder that men's weakness is why girls become sluts.
>>
>>29702674
1.Mary ->whore, even considering betraying the man she loves
2.Mary's mother ->5 star whore advice
3.Sam -> opportunist faggot
4.Tom -> sound like a liberal fagget
5.Jack -> got cucked and lost a friend for not wanting to be a cuck
>>
>>29702991

Yeah, I tried to explain why Jack would be mad, but she just wouldn't accept it.
>>
>>29703032
and what would she say if Jack had fucked Samantha for a ride to see Mary
>>
>>29702937
Oh, the suffering she must have been put through, had to bounce on a cock, the poor thing. Could have just waited for the bridge to be rebuilt, fucking hell.
>>
>>29703070

Weirdly enough, she said she wouldn't be as annoyed.

I guess she's just a whore.

Needless to say, she's in the trash now
>>
File: 1456006039855.jpg (179 KB, 866x1024) Image search: [Google]
1456006039855.jpg
179 KB, 866x1024
Who do you think would win in a fight, the Olympus Gods or the Royal Knights?
>>
Blaming Sam = beta. The world is full of men that want pussy. If you can't handle the environment, it's you that is a failure.

If you're cucked, you always deserve it.
>>
>>29703032
So Jack should have given her a prize for fucking another man just to visit? So, a girl need a cab to see her bf across town, hasn't enough cash so gives the cabbie a blowjob. No problem
>>
>>29703124
Yeah, you deserve being cheated on in a situation you had no control of. Fucking neckbeards.
>>
>>29703107
oh right, all women say that if the roles reversed. You are right, she is a whore and I think you have found an excellent way to determine how a prospective gf rationalizes fucking other people while in a relationship
>>
-Mary for fucking some guy when she's in a relationship.
-Tom for not being a true loyal friend when their relationship is none of his business.
-Sam for taking advantage of Mary
-Jack for getting cucked
>>
>>29702784
This

> I already know this isn't fucking original
>>
she did nothing wrong, fucking an loving are two seperate things. Jack is most at fault for being an idiot that does not understand this. In fact, jack doesnt love her at all, he is just a typical normie sheep that is trying to uphold stupid societal views on relationships, he is probably with her cause he feels like he has to. Tom is a cool guy. The mother is a bitch for not telling her daughter that jack is an imbecile.
>>
>>29703227

Here's your (You)

unoriginal comment tbqh blox
>>
>>29703227
>This is what roastie whores and cucks actually believe
>>
>>29702674
Why the fuck does Tim hit his best friend for dumping his fucking whore girlfriend? Where is the logic in that?
I guess he wants a ride on Mary too...
>>
>>29703107
this is how fucked girls are. Me and neighborhood girl always liked each other but not really bf/gf, both virgins, make out and she plays with my dick and I play with her pussy but she's really nervous because she is a virgin and says she loves me. Very next weekend I hear she fucked a guy she didn't know at a party. I'm devastated and she finally confronts me for ignoring her for a few weeks and I tell her what I know (she knew I had to already know) and how could she give her virginity to some guy she didn't know and still tell me she loves me. First thing out of her mouth was she was so nervous to have sex with me because she loved me and wanted it to be perfect she wanted to know what to expect.
>>
>>29703124
Blaming Sam more than Mary is indeed beta as fuck
Sam is still a massive bellend though
>>
>>29703321
that is exactly why he punched Jack and I can guarantee Mary and Tom are fucking right now. Gonna be funny when she fucks Sam again to go see Tom
>>
>>29703330
Hope you cut ties with her, tbqchwy famifam
>>
>Sam
>Mary
>Mary's mom
>Tom
>Jack
>>
>>29702674

1. Mary - she should have stayed faithful. Ask someone else who owns a boat. Try to talk Sam into letting her pay him instead. If she has money, get her own boat. Wait for them to repair the bridge. There were way better ways that she could have handled this. Fidelity is usually essential to a relationship. I know she wasn't in a great position, but cheating is wrong.
2. Sam - Goddamn PUA douchelords.
3. Tom - Breaking up with someone for cheating on you is a pretty normal response, even considering the circumstances. He should be more loyal to his friend, even if he doesn't agree with him.
4. Jack - He did kind of overreact, but I can see why you would want to break up with a girl who slept with someone else while dating you, even for a good reason.
>>
>>29702674
Mary is at fault. She could have figured some other way. Tom is a whiteknight faggot. Sam is a schemer and opportunist and a dick. Jack was the only innocent in this scenario and behaved appropriately.
>>
>>29703383
I couldn't even look at her anymore despite her crying and saying it was a mistake and she won't talk to the guy again. Sent me notes and her friends pounded me because I had hurt her. Found out later she had been really drunk and had let this guy fuck her because her friend and her bf were fucking and made fun of her for being a virgin.
>>
>>29703475
Why pay or figure another way when all you have to do is lay back and open your legs
>>
>>29703516

Oh yes, the 'b-but i cheated because reasons'. In to the trash.
>>
>>29703545
She lied about the "reasons" as well. Christ. Are there any honest women left?
>>
>>29703545
thing is we weren't really bf/gf though so technically it wasn't cheating. What is was though was a girl that lied saying she loved me and wanted me but couldn't wait when another dick presented itself. All I did afterwards was tell her she and I would never, ever be together.
>>
1) Mary - had the final decision and fucked sam
2) Sam - homewrecker
3) Tom - Jack did nothing wrong for not being okay with that
4) Jack - he just wanted to see his bitch
>>
It really just depends on who has a bigger cock, Jack or Sam.
>>
>>29703718
Mary still needs a ride back home
>>
>>29703718

Sam. He's black and has a 12 inch dick.
>>
File: 1463605639502.jpg (125 KB, 609x607) Image search: [Google]
1463605639502.jpg
125 KB, 609x607
>>29703747

literally just posting to avoid the blox desu
>>
>>29703751
why do you think she agreed to the ride
>>
>>29702674
Mary then Sam(less so)
Tom is dumb
i think the SJW goal was to say that you are sexist if you dont pick Sam
>>
>jack
For not being man enough to swim to his qt. For not being able to provide a viable means to stay in contact with his qt. It's like he wants to be chucked
>Tom
For not having his boys back. He should help the pussy jack, fuck up Sam

No fault in the rest.
>Sam
Doesn't owe anyone anything.
>Mary mom
Has no business in this mess.
>Mary
She is stupid, but was the only one trying to fix the issue. She would do anything to be with her man, and kept it real. She has no good option. If she left it up to jack, they would have grew apart because of, distance and his lazy lifestyle.
>>
Jack for falling in love
Tom for being a white knight
Mary for being a fucking whore. She could have not said anything to jack about Sam.
Sam was simply asking for payment.

That's like anwoman being stranded between here in LA and Las Vegas. A tow truck shows up but she has no money. Hepo like that doesn't come free.

Honestly if I lived in Las Vegas and my wife got stuck in the freeway like that I would probably forgive her if she told me she sucked off the tow truck driver to help her.
>>
>>29702674
Ask her the same thing except reverse the sexes.
>>
I wouldn't have answered and walked away, never speaking to her again.
>>
>>29702937
well jack couldve crossed the river himself if he didnt want to be cucked unless they had no way to communicate but yea in this situation the girl is at fault too
>>
>>29702789
I believe it's around 20 september. Herculeskabuterimon hype
>>
Jack's
>in love enough to punch her for being infidelous
>not in love enough to cross the river himself
>>
File: image.png (196 KB, 382x346) Image search: [Google]
image.png
196 KB, 382x346
AT FAULT
#1-Mary
#2-Tom
#3-Mary's Mom

Neither Sam or Jack did anything wrong

as somebody who has cucked a nigga I can explain all this if asked
>>
>>29702674

Sam
Tom
Mary
Jack
>>
>>29702674

most fault: Mary the slutty whore

medium fault: Sam the nigger. He's at fault also because noone smashed his face yet.

almost no fault: Tom, because he always wanted to fuck Mary

no fault: Jack, because did the right thing.

Proof: switch male names to female ones and check again.

>Jackie and Morris are madly in love...
>Stacy owns a boat...
>Patricia is Jackie's best friend...
>most fault: Morris the cheater
>medium fault: Stacy
>almost no fault: Patricia
>no fault: Jackie, because she did the right thing
>>
File: Plato.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Plato.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
Lets try to look at this objectively and see all the choices that the characters had.
1. Tom - He had the choice to engage in violence or not. He chose to punch his best friend. He is the only one in this story who has intentionally malicious intents. It not like his punch is going to undo anything. So his actions are the most immoral.
2. Mary - Was crossing the river at the expense of sacrificing the trust of the relationship necessary? Was there nothing else that she could have done? Considering that she was in love with Jack, she should have known that he was unwilling to comprise their fidelity, but she fucked Sam anyways. She isn't trying to intentionally hurt Jack, but does so anyways as a result of her desperation/selfishness/stupidity.
3. Sam - He had the chance to be the hero of the story by altruistically uniting the two lovers. With that being said he had no obligation to do help Mary, but still offers her a way. It's not like he forced her to do so. He gets third spot, only because he didn't take the altruistic choice.
4. Jack - He felt that she had betrayed his trust and broke off the relationship. As far as I'm concerned valuing trust in a relationship isn't immoral, so his choice is justified

I have no idea where the mom fits into this narrative. Does this story assume that she knows more and could have given good advice?
>>
File: 1389543684302.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1389543684302.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>29702674
Tom is probably worst of all since he is suppose to be Jack's best friend.
Mary and Sam are equally shitty people.
Don't know enough about the mother.
Jack should have known better for putting any faith in a female, but he is technically at no fault.
>>
1. Mary - shes a whore
2. Tom - hes a pussywhipped cuck
3. mom - should locked her in basement to prevent any whoring around
4. Jack - hes a normie believing roasties can love
5. Sam - smart and smug motherfucker, one of us, knows that only worth roasties have is their wet hole
>>
>>29702674
Tom is most at fault. Beta cunt who put some gash above his friendship. Literally worthless person.

Mary is second most at fault, both because she fucked Sam and because she ran to Tom after Jack rejected her. Overly emotional, difficult to please. Typical woman.

Mary's Mother is third most at fault. She rejected her duties as a parent to provide guidance. I would place her higher depending on the circumstances.

Sam is fourth most at fault. He didn't do anything morally wrong. He's just a bit of a dick. It was his boat, and he was under no obligation to let Mary use it. In the end, Mary had every opportunity to refuse his unreasonable condition and look for alternate solutions but actively chose not to.

Jack is least at fault. He is a blameless victim in this scenario. He broke no agreement and hurt no one.
>>
>>29705545
This guy gets it. The mom is hard to judge though, for all we know Mary never listens to her advice anyways. Or Mary's mom has had other instances of getting caught up in her daughter'd drama. Maybe the mom recognizes that Mary is going to fuck up, but wants her to learn a lesson.
>>
>>29702674
Worst person: Sam
Second worst: Mary
Third worst: Tom
Only decent person: Jack
>>
Mary is the worst because she could have just fucking swam across or rented a boat.

Jack did nothing wrong.

and I can't rank the other characters because I didn't read all that shit.
>>
>>29702674
>Sam is at fault
>Mary is stupid for accepting to fuck Sam
>Mary's mother had nothing to do with it though could've given better advice
>Why would Tom punch Jack? She slept with another guy, the breakup is totally justified.
>Jack did nothing wrong, she cheated on him so he's got the right to do what he thinks is the best.
>>
Tom is the worst for enabling sluts.
>>
Mary for being a cheater, obviously. He had every right to leave the bitch. Sam and Jack should be bros.
>>
>>29705545
The only correct answer. Tom is the only one who had no reason and no stake in the situation and still chose to actively white-knight. Shameful. Hopefully Jack beat him back.
>>
>>29702674
Nobody is at fault because the universe is deterministic in nature and none of them could have acted otherwise.

But from a limited human perspective, the mother should have raised her daughter to not be a prostitute or at least told her not to whore herself out for a fucking boat ride lmao.
>>
>>29702674
>Be Jack
>Live I. Shitty town
>I managed to get a gf but she lives across the river
>She shows up to my door one day I'm overjoyed
>Ask her how she got here
>I fucked some guy yo
>Can't believe what I'm hearing, tell her to never show up again
>Heartbroken Frink the night away
>Best friend to gs my door
>Alas in a time like this I need my best friend
>He beats the shit out of me
>Laying in the floor alone in pain in the floor I can only think about her blowing my friend so he would beat me and then having sex again with boat guy
>>
>>29702674
Why didn't Mary just wait for a new bridge?
Or go the long way around the river?
Or find someone else with a boat? Surely in a town seperated by a river there must be someone else with a boat. Mary could have paid them instead.

I don't think Mary is at fault for being a whore, but for being a fucking tard. Either way break up with her.
>>
>>29702674
Sam for being chad
Tom for being a white knight beta
Mary for being a slut
Jack for having standards.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 255x189) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 255x189
1. Tom for initiiating force against Jack
2. Mary for breaking the mutual contract of not cheating
3. Sam and Jack did nothing wrong, but it would have been a good deed to act differently than they did
>>
>>29702674
Sam Did Nothing Wrong, Mary did what was necessary and assuming she and Jack were just in love and hadn't entered a formal relationship yet, technically didnt break any rules. Jack didn't do anything wrong either, but he kindof overreacted IMO. If a hypothetical GF blew a rich dude to get a ride on his private jet to see me, I wouldn't be too mad (inb4 "anon is a cuck!!1!"). Tom is a fucking violent asshole who believes women are entitled to male affection, and should be shot.
>>
>>29702786
Sam probably lived in the same town as Mary
you dipshit, people don't cross rivers willy nilly when a bridge is out.
>>
>>29702947
i bet youre a communist who feels boats should be a nationalized resource
>>
>>29702723
have you ever seen a river after a storm? A storm big enough to take out a bridge? There'd be tons of debris, the water would be murky with toxic runoff and overflowed septic poopwater, and even ignoring that you'd be fucked by the current and likely drown after getting sucked under a boulder by a eddy current
>>
>>29703543
Love always have a price. If you wanna do it the cheap way and cheat on your s/o, you didn't take your relationship seriously
>>
Most to least at fault:
Sam
Mary
Tom
Jack

I put Sam above Mary because he declined to do a good deed and used his power to take advantage of someone in a very opportunistic, sadistic way when she may have had clouded judgement.

Tom was worse than Jack for not respecting Jack's choice. Jack is in the right because Mary did something stupid.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.