[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any if you robots fight or do MMA? If you do, how do I get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: s11mma.jpg (34 KB, 516x342) Image search: [Google]
s11mma.jpg
34 KB, 516x342
Do any if you robots fight or do MMA? If you do, how do I get better? I don't seem to pick up moves as quickly as I used to.
>>
>>29702582
You just need to train more. And it's not about how quickly you can learn new moves, it's about how well you can execute the ones you know
>>
If internet advice can be trusted, you must go in with 110+1% aggression and intensity.
>>
Nigga, why you expect quick results? Mfuckers train for this shit for years. The only way to get better is to workout, train, practise. Deliberate practise not just going to workouts. You need to find your weakneses, ask what you do wrong and do that shit until you perfect it. Stop being a bitch nigga
>>
>>29702582
You're barking up the wrong tree, famiglia. Try asking /fit/ or /sp/.
>>
>>29702582
No. I can't find a martial art that teaches me how to kill efficiently. I wish the marine corp or seals would reveal their hand-to-hand combat system to the masses
>>
>>29702582
used to be a boxer when in my teens
>>
I've trained for years but have no urge to actually have a real fight.
How long have you been training? You probably don't pick stuff up as quickly as before because you're not as eager to learn as most white belts are. When you're new it's awesome and it's all brand new and you're learning something new every session, but once you've done it for a while it's more about refining and perfecting those techniques over and over rather than developing new ones like you used to. A lot of people give up at this point because they think they can't get any better.

OP you're probably getting better as it is just by practicing. Better off with less moves all of which are perfected than with a hundred different moves that you can't apply properly.
>>
>>29702689
KEK. Military hand to hand combatives is very limited. They're trained with weapons first and foremost. Hand to hand is a last resort. You'll learn a few tricks that will work on someone who has no clue what they're doing, but it won't make you some kind of mystical ninja warrior.
>>
>>29703615
When was the last time you went through SEAL training, tacticool friendo? :^)
>>
>>29702689
MCMAP isn't that amazing, you can find guides to it anywhere on the net. I got to green belt in it when I was in the Navy and I didn't learn any super secret death punches or anything, just disarmament moves and stomping on throats, shit like that.

Want to know how to kill someone hand to hand? Crush their throat, stomp on their head, choke them out, push your fingers into their eyes.
>>
>>29702682
>>>/asp/
is the karate board
>>
>>29702582
Nah. The whole thing seems too sweaty and smelly for me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.