[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would your perfect life look like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: Soul.jpg (48 KB, 239x279) Image search: [Google]
Soul.jpg
48 KB, 239x279
What would your perfect life look like?
>>
Lying in a bed, half conscious, nodding hard on heroin, never awake enough to question the pleasure I'm experiencing.
>>
Probably one where freemason kids don't run around like Samurai gangs in ancient Japan destroying defenceless people for fun without fearing any retribution from their corrupt Mafia system backing their crimes against humanity.
Basically a world that doesn't look like "Hobo with a shotgun" as it does now.
>>
Sometimes I think it would be amazing to just exist and think forever, but I guess I would eventually get bored. So maybe having a good friend would be cool or also being that guy that no-one notices
>>
Probably living in one of those American farm, miles and miles away from anyone. Taking care of some animals for food and eggs and stuff, some fields, fooling around with tools and building furniture and whatnot, reading books, going to town once or twice a month for supplies.
>>
>>29702634
>being that guy that no-one notices
You don't want that. I am that guy. People literally forget about me as soon as i am out of sight. I don't exist to people anymore, no friends, no gf, no future
>>
>>29702318
doing what i want when i want and not having to worry about anything
tl;dr being happy
>>
>>29702318
Living somewhere remote with great internet access, a girl, and no financial worries.
>>
File: crab pepe.png (178 KB, 697x621) Image search: [Google]
crab pepe.png
178 KB, 697x621
>>29702318
thats the question, right?
i dont know what i want, why i want it, what i can, what others think, how smart i truly m (not that much probably, just a little :^) ) etc.
im a confused retard.
are there any books that could save me?
to write etc was probably stupid, becuase you wont know what to awnser, but perhaps begin something within me.
idk just kill me already.
inb4 get some meaning from
>>
Live in my ideal house in the id, can just lay around all day and have no pressure to do anything and no responsibility. Be rich and get whatever I want. Have my ideal partner. Not need to talk to my asshole family or friends anymore, they're all jealous of what I have.

think I'd actually want to live if that's what I had
>>
File: 1467132546411.jpg (154 KB, 558x976) Image search: [Google]
1467132546411.jpg
154 KB, 558x976
>>29702318
Living by myself in a 1 bedroom apartment with a regular comfy job I work 9-5 with and doing my regular hobbies when I get home.
Pretty fucking demanding desu
>>
File: Living_room1.jpg (986 KB, 3650x2433) Image search: [Google]
Living_room1.jpg
986 KB, 3650x2433
>>29702318
Win a hundred million dollars in the lottery. Buy a comfy townhouse in some European city, and a car. Fill the place with comfy furniture. Build my own recording studio with all the equipment and instruments I want. Spend half my time making music, waking up and going to sleep whenever I feel like it. Have a maid come twice a week or so to clean, cook etc. Have nice clothes, healthy cosmetics, eat at good restaurants, travel abroad, fuck a prostitute once a week. Take walks around the city and look down smugly on the plebs. Never be worried about my future, health etc.

Basically what I'm doing now, just with much higher quality and independence.
>>
I recently realized that it doesnt matter what your life looks like, only thing that matters is how it feels like.
>>
This one with but with a nicer computer, more money, and less responsibility.
>>
>>29702318
Being God would be pretty swell.
>>
Just like it does right now except things go with their own flow and I'm not worrying 24/7 if I'm capable of keeping this up or not.
>>
File: that post gave me the fever.jpg (71 KB, 505x365) Image search: [Google]
that post gave me the fever.jpg
71 KB, 505x365
I want to make shit tons of money out of simple to make yet alluring music like those electronic music kids make, tour around this shit world a couple times to make more and more money and meet multiple bitches and snort crystal meth straight from their tits, walk with at least two pistols on myself at all times and fill myself with alcohol so much my drunken ancestors would feel like pansy bitches watching it from down under in hell, then buy a house in Las Vegas or a big ass 50 Shades of Grey apartment there. I would walk around with my loyal speed dealer and other quasi-criminal folks and fuck around most shit I came across, eventually burning down buildings in countries we are passing by just for the fuck of it. If I were to find a woman for myself, I'd not get married but get me a neutral/average looking bitch from some 3rd world shithole like Cuba who doesn't even know what food is because of the famine in her country and pay my goons to make her hot with all sorts of gym and make up and shit and then give her all sorts of luxury and hardcore sex, or maybe just find a hot slut who thinks I'm god (I'd be an Aphex Twin type messiah to these folks) and use her as a fuck toy forever and ever.

Shit would be intense.
>>
Spend most of my time making Michelangelo-tier art and tending to my garden. Also I'm rich and have a mommygf.
>>
>>29702318
on the fringe of the known world where there are resources to be exploited, working the land and raising a large family all on our own
>>
I can't imagine "perfect" but I guess an idea would do? A romantic, committed, long-term relationship with someone, living together in a peaceful village while reasonably close to a city and working in a job I cared about which I could enjoy. Both of us having hobbies as well as each other.

Something like that. It's essentially just a fantasy ideal, so I don't ever plan to reach that in all honesty.
>>
>>29702318
I would not be me
>>
Starting and managing a fortune 500 company. It wouldn't matter if I'm a virgin or short if my family name becomes synonymous with wealth. R-right guys?
>>
It would be illegal to loan money with interest.
>>
>>29702318
Dead.
blosfucksa
>>
I'm a cyborg at an engineering school right now. I'd like to go into math, get into Oxbridge and do something in applied math that gets me the fields medal and a tenure track job there, spend five more years in England, come back, marry my best friends sister who I've known since we were babies, and live out a happy life teaching at a comfy university and doing math.
>>
File: ububububuer.jpg (42 KB, 217x350) Image search: [Google]
ububububuer.jpg
42 KB, 217x350
>be 6'8
>be friends with adolf
>be true ubermensch
>be happy
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.