[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fur master race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1404501803926.jpg (302 KB, 1120x744) Image search: [Google]
1404501803926.jpg
302 KB, 1120x744
why do normies hate furries so much is it because we can truly be ourselves and have a bunch of fun doing so and they have to pretend to "cool" and not truly be themselves?
>>
kys furry fagget ;^+)
>>
>>29702329
the day of the rope will come nigger lover and you will die with your pets faggot
>>
>>29702208
furruies are true robots .You are now not allowed to post here if you are not a furry
>>
Furfags only pretend to like Nazis because they think they are "evil" edgy bad guys.
>>
>>29702368
nope the jews niggers and there lovers will die and its gonna be a furry that pulls the trigger
>>
>>29702367
>You are now not allowed to post here if you are not a furry
i wish that was true but this place is full with normie scum
>>
>>29702493
Tbh, I don't get why they don't just make /fur/ and cut to the chase already.
>>
the god damn pony fuckers have there own shit but us we just get fucked
>>
>>29702208
furries aren't even r9k autistic, they're like creepy child molester autistic. not welcome
>>
File: ayy.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>29702208
do you guys like sonic?
>>
How to seduce a furry?
>>
>>29703092
i think hes kinda gay desu
>>
>>29703138
it really depends on the furry but you should try and suck its cock
>>
>>29702208
no it's because you're all in-your-face and fucking weird and creepy as shit. yiff off and die, furfag.
>>
>>29703212
>weird and creepy as shit
that's most robots not you normie faggots.
>>
>>29703212
its true some furries are in your face with there dicks but not all of them you little faggot
>>
>>29703212
>weird and creepy
listen here normie scum GET THE FUCK OUT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29702208
Hi I'm almost a furry too!
>>
>>29702208
OP applies to LARPers as well
>>
>>29702208
Furries cant even moderate themselves in public or online.

While robots try to AVOID any real attention. You fur faggots always need to be heard even if youre making complete retards out of yourselves.

Yiff off motherfuckers.
>>
I want a RP forum on 4chan
>>
FURRIES ARE FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29704011
fuck you faggot go die in a forest fire
>>
>>29704326
kek nope your the normie faggot
>>
>>29703975
see larping looks fun but only if no super autists
>>
>>29703138
With a fucking shot gun
>>
>>29702208
Being a furry is far worse that,for example, being a pedo(At least you want to fuck something from your own specie). Having a furry fetish is the previous step of liking bestiality, no matter how you put it.
AND THE WORST OF IT IS THAT YOU TRY "MAKE IT LOOK FUN AND INNOCENT" IN PUBLIC. People have degenerate fetishes, but they usually don't go around fucking screaming them. It's like if you are looking for validation for your fucked up mindset.

Moreover, being a furry also involves having a "fursona", which is a thing that can be compared to tumblr's mad up sexualities (you know, pansexual and all that shit). Of course no one is going to fucking respect you if you go around saying you sexually identify as le edgy yiffing wolf xddd.

Just keep it for yourselve. You shouldn't take proud of it. If anything, you should feel ashamed or at least a bit weirded out.

>>29702367
>I like this board and I'm a furry, so now is a furry board!
You wish. I unironically suggest you to go to >>>/trash/ , i've heard they have furry threads up half of the time in there.

>>29702493
>Lol if you don't want to dress up as a fucking fox you are a normie! Haha
Do you even know what "robot" means? You are the weird one here.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.