[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok Robots how about this. Would you be willing to date a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: nothing personal.jpg (28 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
nothing personal.jpg
28 KB, 1024x576
Ok Robots how about this.
Would you be willing to date a girl who had sex with only 1 guy.

Catch is you have to watch a 2 hour video of her getting fucked by Chad (he's that 1 guy. and he pumped and dumped her.)
>>
>>29702128
also he cums inside her, she does oral for him and licks his anus and she whispers "I love you" to him.
>>
No. Goods used once are still used goods. And also she's a filthy whore as evidenced by

>also he cums inside her, she does oral for him and licks his anus and she whispers "I love you" to him
>>
>>29702177
>filthy whore
Uh, I think you're underestimating how many women say "I love you" to men they have sexual history with. Almost every woman does it, even in a ONS she'll tell a guy she loves him (unless it's her 100th or something like that and she's jaded.)
>>
>>29702128
>>29702139
Hot as hell, would do it in a heart beat.
>>
>>29702128
In this scenario it's a deal breaker. Girls who sleep with Chads are habitually party girls and would not find me interesting and would certainly leave the instant someone slightly better comes along.
>>
>>29702177

Bruh, If you were a video format , you would be a Betamax.
>>
>>29702245
Not 100% true. There is no woman who can resist Chad unfortunately.

Please be honest with yourself, don't fucking lie about anything here.

If you found a non-party girl virgin and she decided to date you. Could you trust her to stay with you, if Drake the rapper approached her and said "Hey let's fuck"?

Give me honest reply, I know even my dream girl would cuck me. They just have no self control for Chad.

If you really think that women won't fuck Chad if given the chance, then you're putting some kind of bullshit fantasy on them instead of looking at reality.
>>
>>29702306
Then become a Chad you insecure faggot.
>>
>>29702207
Are you speaking from experience? Because I've never heard of a girl saying "I Love you" to a one night stand and I certainly haven't experienced that myself. Pretty sure you're making shit up here, senpai.
>>
>>29702319
why would I become a Chad? I can already get women. Even Chad gets cucked by other Chads.

You're the insecure one if you're aspiring to be other people.
>>
>>29702319
Chad is all genetics. Like taller than average and godlike facial features. Chads are born not mad.
>>
>>29702296
>Bruh

Fuck outta here, you swarthy nignog, roast beef isn't my deal.
>>
>>29702306
If that's true, then there's no girl I want to date. I won't lie, I haven't seen many girls who fit that criteria.
>>
>>29702379
I would say it's about if women perceive you to be Chad, whether you are or not.

You can talk yourself into making women believe you're Chad long enough for a short-term sexual relationship. They'll find out you're a fraud eventually.

I would say Chad is the one with sexually successful life. One who fucks 100+ women with ease and it takes no effort. You can be Chad if you're born with the social conditioning to pick up women effortlessly.

Being Chad isn't a conscious effort, at best you can be a faux-Chad, but you can never be the real deal unless you're born that way.
>>
>>29702346
I really feel sorry for the women you are with because of your major trust issues and crippling insecurity.
>>
>>29702449
Why do you think I'm insecure and have trust issues?
I trust women, and I'm secure with myself? I have healthy relationships.

Are you some femtard or something?
Just because someone doesn't want a long-term relationship at the moment doesn't make them insecure or have trust issues.

Just because I have a reason for not wanting to date women doesn't make me insecure.

You're the one that's insecure because you see someone that's different and then try to shit talk them down into being like you. No one wants to be a retarded loser like you okay?

I trust that women will leave a guy if she thinks there's a better off. That's trusting women as a gender.

Personal experience, I'm in software community. There's a cute girl with an ugly nerdy asian boyfriend who I got the number of and she came over to my place in the first week and gave me a blowjob. (She's still with him today)

She's just being a woman, can't hate her for it, but it doesn't mean I have to date her you retard.
>>
>>29702128
No, I'll never be able to love her so what's the point?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.