[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
age of nihilism: listless generation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1424379667398.jpg (117 KB, 650x659) Image search: [Google]
1424379667398.jpg
117 KB, 650x659
is it really my fault that i was born after the death of god?

if i was born earlier id think things had purpose, and i would probably live and do stuff

cba now tbqh family
>>
>>29702027
No one is born with a purpose, just live your life how you want and fuck anyone who tells you differently. You can do anything within your physical and mental limits.

So just go do things that make you happy.
>>
>>29702230
An issue arises when you notice that it feels like nothing makes you happy enough to justify continued existence.
>>
>>29702260

I understand that, nothing makes me happy and life is pointless.

Try traveling or doing a lot of drugs, i do both and it has kept me content for a few years now.
>>
>>29702230
>>29702347
> go do things that make you happy
> nothing makes me happy
wtf are you on about
>>
>>29702347
>try drugs
Hahaha. Drugs can temporarily alleviate the situation, but then you end up suicidal and in the ER because you're having seizures from withdrawal, and before you know it you're back in the psych ward. Yeah. That really works great.
>>
>>29702459

Not sure, almost positive im on the spectrum
>>
>>29702511
>but then you end up suicidal and in the ER because you're having seizures from withdrawal
...story?
>>
I think the problem is growing up with movies that ensured everything would be okay for the virgin protagonist. Just look at films like American Pie, they're setting up unrealistic expectations.
>>
>>29702549
Probably benzos.
>>
>>29702620
this is some top tier shitposting that i can get behind (if you know what i mean)
>>
>>29702027
No, it's not your fault. But God isn't dead.

Spent 10 years reading ancient books searching for God

Hypsistos and transhumanism - resurrection of the dead and immortality through science and technology, turning the universe into Heaven through science and technology, God = caused the Big Bang = "Artificial Intelligence"
>>
>>29702744
> turning the universe into Heaven through science and technology
a bit like r9k
>>
>>29702549
Took a long time because I kept accidentally deleting all my progress. Fuck my keyboard.
>depressed NEET robot
>delving deeper and deeper into drugs (darknet acquired), fucking around with heroin and benzo's quite a bit
>kind of in an online relationship, but it's dying
>she's always busy with school, and we never talk
>break things off to destroy myself with drugs then off myself
>she takes it badly, and that makes it a lot worse for me
>try LSD
>panic and have a bad trip
>try to contact her for help, she just yells at me
>decide that I'm done
>pool together 100 milligrams of pure etizolam, 25 .25 microgram flubromazolam candies, half a gram of bomb heroin, half a gram of meth, determinate quantities of weed and alcohol, and stolen pill bottles full of Percocet and cyclobenzaprine
>end up dog sitting for a friend
>do all of the drugs
>almost no memories from this period
>broke my bike and have no idea what happened to it
>locked myself out of the house with the key inside, managed to break inside using the credit card trick
>finish watching the dog
>low on supplies, out of opioids
>suicidal desires are ramping up hard
>take multiple walks out to the woods with supplies to OD on, but pussy out every time
>run out of benzo's
>too fucked up to even realize that I'm about to get hit by major withdrawals
>take some antihistamines to try to help me sleep
>start hearing intense white noises
>voices start babbling
>only voice I could make out was a little girl saying "I'm going to die" over and over again sadly
>start seizing up
>have multiple seizures during that night, somehow dislocated my shoulder, not entirely sure what happened
>have another one that morning, end up in the ER
>they completely fail to treat me for reasons I will never understand
Part 1/2. Fuck it, I might as well write the whole longer story up, if people want to hear it. Because I can keep going on with this shit for a while if anyone's interested.
>>
it's your fault that you didn't kys yet
so kys
>>
>>29702815
>the hospital discharges me around lunchtime
>get something to eat and go to the local counseling service
>less than 20 minutes after I left the hospital, I'm seizing up again in the waiting room
>end up back at the hospital
>they once again completely disregard the established response to benzodiazepine withdrawal and just observe me overnight than give me a totally unnecessary MRI that was practically fucking traumatizing on account of me being so messed up from the detox
>eventually they send me home
>find one last benzo candy that apparently I hid myself in a bottle of vitamins
>pop that fucker and nearly cry out of happiness I found it
>the next night I have nothing to soothe myself, stay up all night plotting out various suicide options
>eventually just give up and ask my mom to get me to the psych ward
I can go on with the saga if anyone's interested, but that's the seizure story.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.