[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about homeless people? Personaly I hate them.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: CAM00310.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
CAM00310.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
So I live in San Diego and every time I go downtown I see the worst of the homeless people. Now I have been to other states that have homeless people but the ones in San Diego are the worst, they're rude, constantly demanding money from people, I was almost mugged by 2 of them once. Some places are just avoided by the general public because the homeless basically own certain parts of downtown and if you go there you're likely to get mugged. I just want to know why this seems to be tolerated in San Diego?
>>
>>29701547

Sorry wrong board, my bad
>>
Does this look like /pol/, faggot?
>>
Homeless people have every right to be upset . They have every right to be drinking and doing drugs.
>>
>>29701563
M8 i just said "wrong board, my bad"
>>
>>29701600
M8 youre a fag mate M8 Matey
>>
idk maybe you should ask them
>>
wtf delete this thread and post to /pol/
>>
I'm wary of them because they're insane and unpredictable, and I dislike dealing with them at my job because they're messy and always pay with a fistful of nickles and dimes, but in general I just pity them.
>>
this thread is actually very r9k related. the vast majority of all homeless people are mentally ill, just like the vast majority of all you stupid mother fuckers.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.