[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will be feminism be in 20 years from now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: improper_grammar.jpg (33 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
improper_grammar.jpg
33 KB, 500x386
What will be feminism be in 20 years from now?
>>
All uncastrated beta males will be considered rapists.
>>
>>29701551
This is exactly what its leading up to. Feminists have been rapidly regressing society to the point where its becoming like the old days. The majority of the male population is turned into eunuchs to serve king Chad and his huge harem of women.
>>
>>29701524
lots of single mothers. hopefully their children will look at them and go "no, i don't want this for myself" and things will improve.
>>
>>29701524
I wonder if we put up signs to say no more killing will that work?

If not, then why are they trying the same for rape
>>
My legal career would be very different.

>Criminal possession of marijuana has been replaced with criminal possession of a cock, class A FELONY
>Conspiracy offenses have now expanded to include looking at women, while not being homosexual
>>
>>29701524
It will be pushed to the fringe again. They've gotten so radical and so far up their asses the blowback will be enormous, and The west will go through an era of traditional gender roles until the feminist movement gains steam again.

We're already reaching peak rape hysteria. Academia will push against it because feminists are attacking university professors too, despite their common views. Media will push back when they realize catering to queers and bra burners doesn't actually make them more money. Companies will also fight back against things like gender quotas and expanded HR.

The best thing to do is to let feminism gain more and more detractors, to the point where public opinion is against them.
>>
>>29701805
>The best thing to do is to let feminism gain more and more detractors, to the point where public opinion is against them.

That's already the case. Only something like 18% of Americans identify as feminist according to a poll I saw recently.

However, it's the accepted orthodoxy in two major institutions: media and academia, which gives it the appearance of being more relevant than it actually is.
>>
>>29701853
That's why I mentioned how media and academia would pushback against it. Granted it's wishful thinking, but they can both get to the point where feminism no longer benefits them
>>
>>29701805
Sunlight is the best disinfectant, after all.
>>
>>29701920
I hope you're right, but those two institutions have been ardently leftist my whole life, and for quite a while before that. It's hard for me to foresee a radical change.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.