[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what age did it all start going wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9
At what age did it all start going wrong?
>>
>>29701523
---
----
--------
---------------
You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (2.08% content).
>>
>>29701523
when I left the discord desu
>>
12 when the bullying started.
>>
>>29702126
It was 10 for me. Getting fat around that age is a death sentence
>>
13, when discovered the internet
>>
Started at 9 or 10, went straight downhill from 11
>>
>>29701523
Started at 11, got worse around 12 or 13, and went crashing downhill at 14.
>>
At about 11, when they stopped laughing at my back and started laughing in front of me
>>
>>29702144
holy shit dude I know that feel
>running in gym
>"haha dude your moobs bounce when you run"
>walk in gym
>>
>>29702144
I was that one hyperactive, stuck in adolescence child. I didn't have any social contacts until the age of 17, not even via the internet. I'm diagnosed with multiple personality disorders + bipolar disorder now.
>>
>>29702126

12? For me it was 7. Right from the first year in school.
>>
>>29702195
shit I had similar experiences

>running in gym
>"haha dude why do you run so weird hey look at anon everyone"
>stop running and start walking
>>
>>29701523
For me when I was around 4 years old. I was bullied in the kindergarten by other kids and the kindergarten teachers. That's when my social phobia started to kick in.

and later it only got worse year by year.
>>
I was born wrong
>>
Age 0.

> born to an abusive mother
> riddled with anxiety from age 12 onwards
> taught blue-pill philosophies that made it easier to manipulate me

I just want to leave this world already.
>>
really young. age 6 or so.
>>
7 for me. Neglected by parents, not social with peers, leftover trash
>>
>>29702255
Kids can be very fucking cruel. Care to share some bits you remember?
>>
>>29701523
I started questioning life when I was around six and had multiple surgeries because one of the doctors fucked up and infected my stomach, I remember asking myself why I deserve this life and body.
At that time I though it couldn't get worse. Man I was naive.
>>
>>29701523
Somewhere between the age of -0.75 and 0, which was when I got my mild autism/assburgers.

Excluding that, it was somewhere between the age of 7 and 15 during which I didnt eat enough food and milk, which made me a manlet. Not sure if that's the only reason I ended up being shorter than my parents but oh well.

Excluding those two, it was at the age of 3 which was when my parents decided to not put me in normal kindergarden which would've helped me learn how to talk and play with other kids my age.

So wait it wasn't my fault?? But MUH JUST WORLD
>>
File: IMG_20160407_232101.jpg (75 KB, 600x548) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160407_232101.jpg
75 KB, 600x548

I feel completely and utterly alone I have no one to talk about my problems, I've tried therapy it did not help. I recently discovered that I might have feelings for a friend whom I can never actually have.

I'm going to spend the rest of my life alone and in pain with no one to talk too. And I want is a good friend or a qt robot bf
>>
>>29702556
Are you gay or a female which hasn't realized she WILL get a boyfriend eventually because its easy and inevitable for all females?
>>
Going wrong? 7
That it was going to be hard? 14
That it was futile and I was truly fucked for the rest of my life? 21
That it didn't really matter and could find a way as long as I had money? 28
Im 28 now and the thing is I still dont have a fucking cent so im fucked anyway.
>>
>>29701523
>first day of reception (British Kindergarten)
>nigger asks for sweets
>day I have none. He proceeds to slap me
>steal some from home to give to him
>still slaps me
>parents slap me for stealing
And also the fact that I didn't talk to anyone until year 6 and was forced to kiss a boy in year 2.
That's when I became a robot. It's getting better tho* hopefully
>>
>>29702610
Not a whore female.
>>
File: 1432629518943.jpg (49 KB, 645x623) Image search: [Google]
1432629518943.jpg
49 KB, 645x623

I always told myself growing up that even though my childhood was lonely and my teenage years were wasted on depression, at least I'm smart enough to be successful as an adult.

But I have nothing. No happy memories, no talents.
>>
File: sperm-and-egg.jpg (511 KB, 1000x760) Image search: [Google]
sperm-and-egg.jpg
511 KB, 1000x760
*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

E'yup, that's me.
I bet you're wondering how I got in this situation.
>>
>>29702463
(Un)fortunately I don't really remember. Only my parents told me stories from the past. I was a frequent visitor at the local surgery during my 5 month stay in that kindergarten, so you can imagine how great I felt then.

I have small scars around my face and body, because of happy little accidents.
>>
>>29702796
LOLLLLLLLL

NOW THATS COMEDY!
>>
>>29702980
Thanks, I put a lot of thought into it.
>>
When I started puberty. I wish I played less games as a kid.
>>
>>29701523

About as long as I can remember...
>>
>be pretty good at deep lying playmaker role in football
>try out for school team
>they give the position to some normie because he has friends and i don't
>my chance to be a chad athlete was thwarted at age 10

athletic ability counts for fuck all if youre a sperg
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421

>family decided to move
>had to switch schools
>couldn't make new friends
>spend all day's alone watching TV
>began snacking out of boredom
>gain weight
>get bullied
>mfw morbidly obese by age 16

Today I'm 28 years old, I haven't had a single friend since then.
I'm no longer a hamplanet but I have 0 social skills and frankly having to socialize causes me a great deal of anxiety so I try to avoid it.
>>
>>29701523
11-12 was very, very bad
after that I just stopped caring about the 3D world and sat at home all day after coming home from school since I don't want to be (as much of) an embarrassment like you guys
>>
>>29701523
13, middle school made me realize how shit the world was, full of chads and Stacy's trying to mess with you at all times. Find solace in WoW, I spent two full years in Azeroth.
>>
15 when i realized that most of the school kids were way taller than me and had better bodies. I couldn't even talk or at least stare at girls at that time because i knew they were repulsed by me.
>>
>>29701523
18 when I finished high school.
>Get to college
>Become a lazy shit who doesn't study
>Fail all tests, drop out
>On top of that didn't make a single friend despite being there for like 6 months before dropping out
>Friends from high school started moving on with ther lives, getting gf, they don't have time to hang out like before
>Left all alone
>Had to get a literal burger flipping job becuase if not my parents would throw me out of the house
I should go start college and try to get my life back in track, but I just became a lazy shit addicted to 4chan.
>>
13, when I decided to grow my hair long and straighten it.
I had moved to a new middle school.
Someone asked me if I was emo and I went along with it and said yes so I could feel like I had some sort of identity.
I cringe so hard when I think about that.
That was when I started never talking to other kids.
I never had friends in school ever since.
Now it's been 4 years since I graduated high school and have just started having real life friends again recently.
I have trouble talking in person still.
>>
File: suicidal pepe.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
suicidal pepe.png
87 KB, 285x285
3 or so.

> Pre-k
> Don't talk to any teachers and only talk to one kid
> Teachers actually call in a psychologist to check for autism, they don't find anything
> I can remember being friendless in kindergarten
> grade 1-5 I play with neighborhood kids while not saying anything
> not allowed to go to other kid's houses because of stranger danger meme
> when I'm not playing outside, I'm inside reading or being bored, social skills atrophy further
> Middle school comes around
> I act normal for 5 seconds before I can't hold back the sperg anymore
> ostracized, made fun of, no friends again
> High school
> stayed quiet so my autism doesn't show
> no one talks to me
> 11th grade, think I'll start making friends by talking to people and trying not to be autistic
> doesn't work

someone kill me
>>
File: it's an abstract kind of hell.jpg (372 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
it's an abstract kind of hell.jpg
372 KB, 854x859
>>29701523
i was fucked from the beginning but it didn't start getting really bad until age 10.
>>
>>29702556
>wanting to talk about your problems
>therapy

sounds normie to me, id be scared shitless to go to a therapist.

if your a girl, just talk to anyone about your problems, you are sure to get sympathy and attention, if your a guy then you better shut the fuck up right now. Telling anybody about your problems is sure to weird them out and make them think your a pussy even if they pretend to care. i did and immediately regretted it it will come back to bite you.
>>
>>29701523
4 years ago when I was 19... From normie to failed normie.
>>
>>29701523
At age 6 when I moved to an entirely new region within my country. The school I moved to had been one of those where the children already form cliques in kindergarten - i.e. I was always the outsider.
The fact that I was fat and anti-social certainly didn't help.
>>
File: write-a-great-blog.jpg (16 KB, 300x232) Image search: [Google]
write-a-great-blog.jpg
16 KB, 300x232
>>29701523
Parents didn't put me (back) in school until I was nine so I was in short fucked from the beginning. Less short I was put in foster care when 11. Even less short than that, I was treated bad by about the onset of puberty. From there you get.more and more cynical, because you realize that they hate teens not for misbehaviour, but for wanting to establish their dominance for being threatened by your new, open-minded, intellect. That and hormones; I imagine they hate themselves for being turned on by prime teen bodies. With biological parents, you have the love connection to work things out, of which allows for both an easy refrain from sex for being so used to being around each other , and to not hate each other during arguments. Or even if there is hate you eventually get motivated by nostalgia to be indoctrinated the way they were and or kiss and make up. As an orphan I'm cast to the wind by both them and myself.
>>
File: 546yrtujh.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
546yrtujh.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
at 14 is when it reached climax.
>>
>implying its ever been going right
>when the universe crunches the atoms will form in the exact same way and the nightmare will start again
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.