[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Passed an important test on thursday >whole family congratulates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: pepe disgust.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pepe disgust.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>Passed an important test on thursday
>whole family congratulates me
>see dad today
>grocery shopping, as him to pass a pepper with his shit and i give him the money back
>starts taking jabs at me
>it gets worse
>i call him out on not being able to treat me nicely for more than a day
>he starts screaming at me
>i scream back
>he runs to the car
>its raining
>he accelerates and makes me chase the car two blocks
>he yells that it was just a stupid test and im a piece of shit that doesnt do anything
>i tell him that both him and his family always treated me like shit
>he starts telling me i dont deserve to be loved or treated like a human being (again)
>i tell him that my 3 previous therapysts all told me to cut ties with him
>come home and send a nasty text to my auint telling her to fuck my dad already and form a family with my cousins and never contact me again and that her mother before dying of cancer already had a fried brain and i remember her shooting me nasty looks as a child
i really dont want to contact them again but i have no other family (my mother is completelyt crazy) nor friends (guess why?) i should kill myself right now because i know i will forgive him again like the little abused bitch i am and in a month they will tell me i was acting like a bitch like they always do
>>
>>29701054
>"Whole family congratulates me"
>Proceeds to talk about how his dad's side are all horrible, and assumedly didn't congratulate him

I'm detecting discrepancies here.
>>
Just leave
Move out and cut ties with them all. You'll be happier
>>
>>29701208
They treated me well for like five minutes putting on a cherade and immediately after theh revert to the se shit they always do.
I only passed the test because I wanted them to like me. The only reason I do anything at all is because I'm starved for affection, they drilled into my head all my life that no matter what I did I was a piece of shit
>>
>>29701266
Das bought me an apartment 8 blocks from him but he still holds all profits made from the unit.
It was a trap to keep me close and chained forever but I was too dumb to nottice
>>
I'm 99% sure I'm adopted or at least a cuck baby since my little sister is adopted
>>
>>29701427
If it were actually important test, you'd start preparing for the outcome. I did really well on my SATs in high school, started picking up scholarships, and never looked back. I'm hoping you do the same whatever your test was. No family is better than shit family. No friends is better than shit friends.
>>
>>29701813
Thanks, I have to reconsider my life choices. I wanted to become an artist and have been actively pursuing that goal for two years but the only reason I want it is because people love artists. Whenever I think of the future all I want is to be surrounded by people who appreciate me but if that's my only goal I'm doomed to fail
>>
You should just go it alone
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.