[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>being ethnic Chinese >having a racist family who think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1428578997900669.jpg (27 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1428578997900669.jpg
27 KB, 550x535
>being ethnic Chinese
>having a racist family who think black people are monkeys with stinking skin
>being told to get a white gf if possible 'because they are beautiful and rich'
>my two brothers already married white women
>I'm a virgin and I would have no problem going out with a white gf but it would be fulfilling my parents' wish and I don't know if it's right
I don't know what to do
>>
Have you considered killing yourself you fucking ricenigger?
>>
>>29701006
>making up stories
>on 4chin
>on r9k
>>
>>29701059
No
You sure are rude

>>29701106
Why would I make such a boring lie? I don't think I wrote anything exciting that would get me lots of (you)
>>
>>29701159
post stats of yourself and your brothers
>>
Imagine being a fucking disgusting subhuman soul-less slanteyed gook lmao
>>
>>29701006
Your family sounds redpilled as fuck.
>>
Just date who you want to date, anon.

If you spend your life trying to make everyone else happy, you're going to end up miserable. If you end up with a white girl, win win as far as your parents are concerned. If not, politely tell your racist ass parents to fuck off.
>>
people who hate others hate things about themselves
>>
>>29701175
But aren't you what you just described?
>>
>>29701168
>>29701175
I'm not going to take a pic of myself just to prove my identity to a racist person.

>>29701177
There's no such thing as redpilled or bluepilled
Either you like black or you dislike them
I call my family racist because they hate blacks and it's wrong, black people can be very nice even if they do are a bit dumber than Chinese people
>>
Just get a poor fat white girl to prove your parents wrong
>>
>>29701006
your parents are smart and you're dumb, imagine that, an asian who isn't even smart. lol
>>
>>29701215
there is an idea of a person like me, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there
>>
File: 23489089.jpg (54 KB, 304x400) Image search: [Google]
23489089.jpg
54 KB, 304x400
Us propaganda firms sure are pushing anti china shit these days
>>
>>29701259
Yeah, but you're still a gook. And a failure.
>>
>>29701257
Plenty of dumb asians exist. Just leave your room more often
>>
File: 1466700992477.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1466700992477.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
>>29701286
I am in the process of creating different persona.

And it has been working so far.
>>
>>29701191
It's the reverse, they would be happy because they would think I agree with their racist ideals and I don't want that. They would say things like "nice, you got a fine white woman, you make us proud of you". I don't like it. I don't like their smiling faces when they see my brothers with their white wives, it's like they something has been accomplished and black people are put apart (sorry if my english is bad).

>>29701257
Well... I always thought that being smart meant respecting others and not calling them idiot. My definition differs from yours.

I am going to watch football, thank you for replying to me even if some people were downright rude
>>
>>29701311
Has your different persona helped you get ahead in life?
>>
>>29701240
Yeah, fuck off chink.
>>
>>29701006

Marry my sister, OP. She's pale as fuck and has yellow fever.
>>
>>29701338
well, have met a woman, stayed over night, learning dancing from her, went to a restaurant

on the other hand, it's really annoying, robbing me much energy to be not myself.
>>
>>29701335
>Well... I always thought that being smart meant respecting others and not calling them idiot

What? That has literally nothing to do with intelligence.
>>
>>29701006
>>having a racist family who think black people are monkeys with stinking skin
but anon, they are right you know?
>>
>>29701006
>get white gf
>have hapa son
>he goes on a shooting spree in 20 years because you're an LMAO BETA
>contemplate ending your shit existence

just get an asian girl man you'll be happier
>>
>>29701006
>diminishing the genetic intelligence of your gene pool by marrying an icenigger
>>
>>29701006

Take their advice. Niggers do stink.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.