[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I heard this image is out-of-date. Like they put safeguards in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: exitbag.jpg (89 KB, 800x513) Image search: [Google]
exitbag.jpg
89 KB, 800x513
I heard this image is out-of-date. Like they put safeguards in the helium tanks or something.

If this is the case, what is the next best thing? I like the concept of just drifting away in my sleep, but I don't want to risk failing and just causing brain damage or something.

I figured if anyone knew, someone here would. Thanks.
>>
>>29701004
>Wasting helium

You swine; carbon monoxide is too good for you? Stop wasting even more precious resources on dead-ends like yourself.

CO poisoning will make you just as dead as helium would; and it's cheaper and more readily available.
>>
This is still the best method, however helium tanks you can buy at party supply stores are cut with oxygen and will fuck your day up.

Just make sure you're buying 100% helium and you're good
>>
Don't kill yourself, Anon.
Do not kill yourself, Anon.
>>
>>29701033
They recently found a lot of helium
A lot of modern flats have carbon monoxide detectors so idk about using charcoal burning/other CO stuff as a suicide method
If you want you can also use other inert gases like nitrogen tho we have enough of that
>I heard this image is out-of-date. Like they put safeguards in the helium tanks or something
Bullshit
You can order 99.X% helium off Amazon and have it at your doorstep the next few days
All the comments about them adding oxygen is bullshit
Just learn how to read
>>
>>29701033
A bountiful robot harvest has just been found.

Praise be to the source of the painless death.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/new-extremely-valuable-helium-deposit-discovered-in-africa/

>Using a new technique, scientists have discovered reserves of helium in Tanzania said to be equivalent to seven times the amount of the noble gas consumed worldwide each year.
>>
>>29701047
>>29701081

Alright, it's good to know what to look for, thanks.
>>
>>29701115
>said to be equivalent to seven times the amount of the noble gas consumed worldwide each year.

So only 7 more years?
>>
>>29701081
It doesn't matter how many deposits of helium they'd find, it's still too useful and finite to waste on an hero. You don't need to do it in a house if you can't be fucked to remove the alarm, any generator or car with an exhaust pipe would work fine.
>>
>>29701120
No problem
Suicide is probably not the right answer for you Anon
Think about this for a while and if you didn't do any therapy yet/started taking meds do that first
>>
>>29701144
If you care so much about helium you should complain about shitty balloons and not suicide
>>
>>29701004

Go to a welding supply shop and get yourself a tank of nitrogen or argon, the gas is guaranteed pure and works just as well as helium. You'll also need a regulator as the tanks are too high pressure to be used straight.
>>
>>29701140
Well, on top of what's left.

Hopefully the new technique can create more until those of us who want to leave can have our quick painless exit when there's no other option.
>>
>>29701140
>Noble gasses include helium, neon, argon, krypton, xenon, and radon.
It means that there is more helium in there than there are all 6 noble gasses used worldwide for seven years.
>>
>>29701004
>I heard this image is out-of-date. Like they put safeguards in the helium tanks or something.

That's only for the helium tanks at party stores, for balloons and stuff like that.

disclaimer: Not advising you to kill yourself, but oxygen-tainted helium could give you serious brain damage instead of killing you. Best to avoid it entirely to be on the safe side, you'll die naturally eventually.
>>
>>29701170
I complain about both.
>>
>>29701939
Well then continue
>>
>>29701004
Eating a shotgun is painless and fast too and you don't have to worry about waking up with a headache and less intelligence. instead of dying
>>
Why not just take a bunch of pills, slit your wrists, and then jump off of a tall building or bridge. Then it's like surefire
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.