[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get over my Oedipus complex? I wasn't abused and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 300x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 300x417
How do I get over my Oedipus complex?

I wasn't abused and I have a great relationship with my mother who has been supportive in my life, but I just really want an older woman to provide emotional support and warmth while in a relationship position that emulates my mother or a mother figure that I also get to fuck.
>>
>>29700809
Wanting emotional support and warmth from a woman is completely normal. Before feminism, it was one of the main reasons of dating and marrying.

And some older women are fucking hot and usually not so fucked up in the head, so that is normal too.

Don't make shit up, no Oedipus complex.
>>
you'll grow out of it

I thought all that stuff was hot af when I was younger

now it doesn't do anything for me, not that it disgusts me, but just doesn't do anything for me.

it will come in time for you
>>
>men must now feel ashamed for wanting a well adjusted woman who will look after children
Nothing wrong with wanting a motherly woman, the problem comes when you want to fuck your own. In which case you'll get over it
>>
>>29700867
I know everyone wants to be loved but I really do mean I want someone else to be my mom so I can fuck them while they tell me things like "cum for mommy"

>>29700868
I'm gonna be 24 real soon though
>>
>>29700910
see >>29700906

Also there is a lot of girls into this shit as well.
>>
>>29700809
this is my fetish mate I fantasy about becoming chad and cucking my dad while I fuck his wife infront of him
>>
File: 1462486470894.jpg (161 KB, 1890x1417) Image search: [Google]
1462486470894.jpg
161 KB, 1890x1417
>no mommy gf to help you cummies then cuddle with you
>>
You don't get over it, either you just become desperate or your end up being used by them in exchange for using them as a emotional cruch
>>
>>29700809
you need to fuck women who look like and act like your mom. that is also how you get over you roneitis
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.