[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw cant quit drinking >tfw health is shit >tfw no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
>tfw cant quit drinking
>tfw health is shit
>tfw no more friends

any other degenerates know this feel
>>
>>29700672
man i envy you, i cant even buy enaugh booze cuz i only have 107$ allowance
>>
>>29700672
Have you tried recreational asphyxiation yet?
>>
>>29700672
just keep drinking being sober is shit.
>>
I was drinking around 10 shots every night and out of the blue one day it just hit me how bad alcohol really is. There's a reason that it tastes and smells so bad. The shit is fucking poison. I quit and picked up vaping weed and I'm telling you my happiness has skyrocketed. Alcohol RUINS EVERYTHING if you let it. I still drink like one or two beers occasionally. Before, I saw no point in that. One beer? thats not gonna do anything! But I realised that the feeling of being slightly buzzed and just feeling a little less uptight and more comfy, but you cant feel it too hard and other people probably wouldnt notice, should be your aim. The feeling you get after you drink your first beer with your dad and he only let you have one, but you have a low tolerance. You didn't get drunk, but you just felt... good.
>>
>>29700847
Accidentally hit post, but was just gonna say get buzzed once in a while, but don't get drunk. Learn to literally "put the cup down" sometimes when you're holding your drink and sipping it all away.
>>
>tfw out of alcohol

kill me desu
>>
I prefer other drugs. I like being able to get fucked off my ass without feeling nauseous and bloated.
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 960x768
alcoholism is pretty much encouraged in germany and beer isn't expensive. but I don't like to drink often because when I do I just can't stop until I fall asleep or pass out or something.
>>
>>29701376
which beer are you talking about? I have harz 4 and i want to drink good beer and not aldi shit in plastic bottles
>>
>>29701574
just look around some bars what the local beers are and try them and then buy the best one. it's hard to tell which one is good or not because it's mostly local breweries with good beer. unless you want some generic beer then buy becks or something. just go to a real shop not aldi and buy glass bottled beer.
>>
>>29700672
Start smoking that will help
>>
>>29701653
>just go to a real shop not aldi and buy glass bottled beer.
oh, right...
Why didn't i think about this yet, it's that easy xD
>>
>>29700672
Sort of, but I DUDE WEED instead of drink.
>>
>>29701949
well then fuck you to you fucking pleb. if you were german you would know what beer is good.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.