[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you protect stacy from rapefugees?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 1442110737578.png (1 MB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
1442110737578.png
1 MB, 650x975
would you protect stacy from rapefugees?
>>
I don't understand the question, what's a rapefugee?
>>
>>29700343
She isn't worth it, and she's the one who voted to let them in anyway. People need to learn lessons in life.
>>
>>29700373
But that will ultimately lead to the destruction of human civilization.
>>
>>29700343
Yes. Why the hell would any robot *not* seize a rare opportunity to actually have a central, main-charcter-esque role in something? It barely even matters what you would or wouldn't get out of the Stacy in question, you'd get to do something awesome for once. Even if you just got your ass kicked, you'd still level up several times from that experience.
>>
>>29700445
Why do you care? You'll die anyway, let things run their course.
>>
File: F1sfELu.png (220 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
F1sfELu.png
220 KB, 499x499
I would convert to Islam and join ISIS. Once we took control of Europe and installed the new caliphate, I would take Stacy as my sex slave.
>>
>>29700343
>protect stacy
Sure, and risk getting stabbed, beaten and shot by Achmed and the gang? She would probably even wouldnt say anything beyond "Gee anon, why would you need to beat those poor refugees" while sucking the same Achmed cock later in the evening.
>>
Nope
She's not even attractive, I don't know why anyone would
Let her get raped, she's probably a dirty whore anyways so she would probably enjoy it
>>
File: 93409284209384.jpg (34 KB, 319x347) Image search: [Google]
93409284209384.jpg
34 KB, 319x347
>Heh heh heh, your beautiful blonde women are all traitors goy. They deserve to be raped by those Arabs we brought into your country.
>>
>>29700550
>Women
>Being loyal to anything but themselves
>I-It's the Jews, goyim, I swear
>>
>>29700550
>tee-hee, sacrifice yourself for women, anon, you are disposable after all. I probably won't even remember your name after you've bled out in the street, but don't you want to be a good man?

t. vaginal jew
>>
>>29700343
An excuse to frag malnourished Africans?
I'd do it for free.
>>
A guy who wouldn't defend his women against foreign invaders doesn't deserve to be called a man.

This isn't about white-knighting. It's about fighting for your people.
>>
>>29701284
What you need to understand, though, is that fighting with dirt poor arabs in the street is not the best way to achieve your goals.

Who brought them into your country? Who is pushing genocidal multiculturalist policies? How can you get them out of the government? How can you win over other whites to your point of view?

If you try and overpower the military of your country, you'll lose. We need to start playing the political game. It's the only way to get real power.
>>
ITT
>fallacy fallacy fallacy
>>
>>29700343
she probably asked for it
>>
File: 1458691026699.jpg (35 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
1458691026699.jpg
35 KB, 500x463
>>29700343
>risk life to protect stacy from rapefugees
>she thanks me and proceeds to get BLACKED every night for 5 years
>go to school, work hard and establish a career in a high-paying field
>stacy comes crawling back once I have my life in order, looking for a "nice guy"
no thanks
>>
Why should I protect her when she proudly held up "Refugees Welcome!" signs and shouted me down as being a racist bigot when I voiced concerns about unchecked immigration?

So to answer your question: Absolutely fucking not. You made your bed, now get raped in it.
>>
Could you imagine lifting up that skirt? I bet her legs are so soft.
>>
>>29700343
Women are the reason the invaders are here anyway. They deserve to be raped and murdered by the invaders. I will save the men but the women who invited the invaders deserve their fate. It is called karma.
>>
File: LJylcGP.png (23 KB, 320x406) Image search: [Google]
LJylcGP.png
23 KB, 320x406
>>29701516
>you made your bed, now get raped in it
>>
File: botty.png (72 KB, 140x265) Image search: [Google]
botty.png
72 KB, 140x265
>>29701516
I can't stop laughing and I have no idea why.
>pic sort of related
>>
>>29701516
Strong post, son.
>>
the german government would have you publicly beaten and executed for not letting the rapefugees have their way with stacy.
>>
>>29701516
THIS, t b h.
>>29701284
>This isn't about white-knighting. It's about fighting for your people.
and when the people you defend let in a bunch of people from vastly different cultures in to destroy the culture and heritage of those you are defending, do you not think they brought it upon themselves? do you still fight for them when they let this happen?
>>
>>29700343

too busy playing Overwatch and watching seasonal anime
>>
File: 1464540692836.png (422 KB, 1015x1527) Image search: [Google]
1464540692836.png
422 KB, 1015x1527
>>29700343
inb4 we get our shit together and say protect her from 4 rapefugees. they are all out cold on the floor with broken noses and cracked teeth. (you also take a beating, but you won the fight)

she then turns to you and says
> OMG YOU XENOPHOBIC FASCIST
*then she proceeds to push you away and runs over to the rapefugees and try to care for them to wake up*

mfw
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.