[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does almost every thread on this board talk about being a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
Why does almost every thread on this board talk about being a virgin and not having a girlfriend.
What about jobs or academic pursuits? Are women the only thing that matter, robots?
>>
File: 1467068554674.png (331 KB, 1010x783) Image search: [Google]
1467068554674.png
331 KB, 1010x783
>>29700319
lotsa robots are pretty obsessed with pussy and don't realize even if they get it, it won't fix their problems.
>>
I don't know. If you'd like we can have a thread about failing at those as well.
>>
>>29700319
>Why does almost every thread on this board talk about being a virgin and not having a girlfriend.
Well what's your guess?
>>
File: 1452607730551.jpg (97 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1452607730551.jpg
97 KB, 500x500
>>29700319
I'm an engineer and make a shitload of money, but feel no happiness without someone by my side
The desire for love is hardcoded inside the human brain and anyone without that desire is abnormal
>>
The pursuit of women and sex is symbolic for the robot's pursuit of happiness. Being able to have what other people already have. Wanting to fit in and not be the outcast that he is today.

Having sex and being intimate with another person is something that seperates the general robot from the normies. The normies have had sex, the robots have not. And with normies allegedly leading healthy lives filled with opportunity and happiness while the robot leads a life of sad frogs and shitposting, having sex would make the robot not different from the normie and allow the robot to lead a happy life as well.
>>
>>29700319
good question OP... what about jobs or academic pursuits...I''ve given up on the idea of a job. I try to read as much as possible...
>>
Jobs and academic pursuits are the means to the woman end, with no guarantee of success you find yourself discouraged. Par for the course I suppose.
>>
>>29700629
>Jobs and academic pursuits are the means to the woman end
Surely, Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein and Johann Sebastian Bach thought precisely like this.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.