[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here ruined their chair?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: office-chair.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
office-chair.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
I've had my current chair in my room for a few years now and it is completely unusable as a chair. The seat part is so worn out from sitting in it, I've spilled countless drinks and food on it, there's sweat stains and jizz stains on it, and it smells like my asshole, because i sit in this chair and jerk off and my asshole gets sweaty

Should I buy a new chair? If so, what sort of chair should i get? What should I do with the old chair?
>>
after two decades around the beaten chair, a perimeter of vile body secretions, or perhaps the ectoplasm of the demons that possess me, surrounds the throne, as a warning to passing normies: do not sit there, lest you be consumed my evil.
>>
>>29700138
See, the issue with my chair is the seat padding is completely flat. Worst of all, there's a bolt in the middle of the chair that sticks out when you sit down in it.
>>
Same, my chair gets baptised in my arse sweat every time I fap.
>>
>>29700053
The paint on my chair has partly worn and some screws have come off. If I don't treat it roughly, it's still usable albeit ruined.
>>
>>29700053
>Be me
>Have a real nice chair
>Develop chrons disease
>Start poo poo in undies
>Mommy tells me to throw the chair away
>Instead I start wearing diapers
>I collect all my poo poo diapers for a special occasion
>One day mommy came into my room and stole my chair
>I reeee and reeee but the bitch keeps on walking
>In a state of panic I grab all my pooped diapers and put them on a catapult
>I fling my POO POO at mommy in the driveway
>SPLAT
>It took the firefighters five hours to get the bitch out
>I was awarded 50000GBPs for bravely calling 911
>I was also given a new chair by the city court, mother was forced to pay
>Best part is mommy can't bring chads over anymore because she smells like perpetual shit
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.