[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go out to local ice cream parlor >get myself a scoop of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Drgonzo.jpg (110 KB, 784x661) Image search: [Google]
Drgonzo.jpg
110 KB, 784x661
>go out to local ice cream parlor
>get myself a scoop of double chocolate fudge extraordinaire
>2 teenage girls sitting at one of the tables start giggling and looking in my direction

Seriously, what the fuck provokes women to do this? I'm not a bad looking guy (7-7.5/10), I dress nicely, and I don't smell like shit. What the fuck are they laughing about?
>>
>>29699908
Back in highschool when I used to orbit this girl, I remember her saying something about doing that to get a guys attention. But then again their probably just being assholes.
>>
>>29699908
Quit assuming that the world revolves around you faggot.
>>
>>29699908
I mean... It IS pretty funny.
>>
Women are inherently cruel by nature. They will laugh, point, and actively go out of their way to hurt other people merely because they derive some kind of pleasure from it. They are disgusting creatures who, unfortunately, just happen to have boobs, a butt, and maybe some curves.
>>
>>29699908

what's wrong with Dr. Gonzo's hand in this pic?
>>
>>29700466
nvm I see it now.

OP, maybe they found you cute, especially if you actually are 7.5/10 lol
>>
>>29699908
They thought you were cute.
>>
Women are fucking insane. I've had 3's laugh at and scoff at me and I've had 8s hit on me.

It's fucking nonsense and don't bother with it.

Also I meant to click s4s, fuck me.
>>
question is....why the fuck is your skin so godamn thin?
>>
>>29700050
This, your mentality OP is unhealthy.

This type of thinking is actually very persistent among violent offenders.

Give your self an excuse if you have to
>she was told a joke and while laughing looked up and I happened to be in her line of sight
Eventually you won't care enough to make up an excuse.

Maybe she wanted your D
>>
File: 1437589353996.jpg (138 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1437589353996.jpg
138 KB, 750x750
I know this feel.
>be me in high school
>2 girls looking in my direction and laughing
>tell my friend
>he talks to them
>they sent a photo of me to him
Kill me
>>
>>29700560
You must be a normie
>>
You are probably overestimating your appearance and you are probably fat.
>>
>>29699908
They actually just do this to get attention.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.