[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we live in a world that's tailor-made for extroverted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8
File: 1431165831598.jpg (285 KB, 1345x935) Image search: [Google]
1431165831598.jpg
285 KB, 1345x935
Why do we live in a world that's tailor-made for extroverted normalfags, when the introverted thinkers are the pioneers of human advancement?
>>
>>29699896
What are introverts gonna do about it?
Speak up?
>>
I'm schizophrenic and intelligent and my life is one long drug induced thrill ride. So am I normal or abnormal? The only thing I really seek in life is to get fucked up.
>>
>>29699896
>implying anyone on this board is close to the genius of the guys on the left

come on now

you're all a bunch of pathetic anime watching video game playing retards

LE MISUNDERSTOOD MYSTERIOUS QUIET GENIUS

give me a break
>>
>>29699947

schizophrenia isn't real
>>
>>29699994
Could have fooled me senpai
>>
>>29699896
I the world is suited for extroverts, wouldn't that give introverts space and peace as long as they were to avoid all the extrovert tailored situations

At least that's what I do

Also introversion doesn't immediately grant genius or something
>>
>>29699952
This guy has it down.
>Fact: Most of us are IQ-wise closer to smart chimpanzees than to the likes of Tesla
>>
File: 1467561411447.jpg (12 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1467561411447.jpg
12 KB, 205x246
>>29699952
TUUUUU TUUUUU TUUUUU TUUUUU
NORMALFAG DETECTED
PREPARE FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL SUBVERSION
>>
>>29699909

Yeah and we pretty much always do, to try to save the people from themselves

But hell it's useless, also kill yourself for having so little nuance and making such dumb posts, it's not a war of extravert vs introvert, it's more like intelligent vs dumb

Jesus man, load up the shotgun and blow your brain off
>>
>>29699896
>Why do we live in a world that's tailor-made for extroverted normalfags,
because normals are predicatable. they are bluechip stocks
abnormals you never know what's coming. they are like startups

so the world makes its portfolio normal heavy with some abnormals here an there---universities or parts of them, pretending they ever read books, math prizes, etc
>>
>>29699896
/r9k/ isn't on the left though, all they can post about is that feel when no gf, what kind of gf they would like, their latest interaction with a female on socialization app, their past experiences with females, how much they hate females, etc etc. People on the left of that pic don't define themselves in relation to women, whereas it's all /r9k/ ever does
>>
>>29699896
But even a worthless, unremarkable normal is of more use to society than a worthless, unremarkable abnormal.

>tfw can't do anything right and am therefore a drain on civilisation
>>
>>29700076
>celebrating tesla as an intellectual
kindly return to reddit
>>
>>29701538
>not acknowledging Tesla's achievements for what they are
Kindly return to the queue at the welfare office.
>>
>>29699896
You do know that being an extrovert doesn't make them a normie, and being an introvert doesn't make you an abnormal right?

Take this for example
>Insert Extroverted guy
>Extroverted guy likes anime, video games, board games, hates clubs and loud music
>Extroverted guy enjoys spending time with his friends
>Extroverted guy invites them all to play dungeon and dragons,
He's defiantly not a normie, but he's still an extrovert.

Also being Abnormal doesn't make you creative, intelligent or anything you've added to the list of abnormal, being abnornal simply means to go against normie desires and values. You could be an idiot highschool dropout living in your mums basement and be an abnormal.
>>
>>29701606
I'm sorry you're right. So glad we have universal wireless power transmission. He really thought that one out.
>>
>>29701636
>because scientists ought to be experts at marketing in order to be acknowledged
Let me guess, you're posting on a Macbook with a sticker saying
>Think different.
on it, aren't you?

Honest to God, pretty please, drink a quarter of bleach and don't call for help.
>>
The lines aren't as clear as you'd like for them to be.
>>
>>29700076
what do you think are the iqs of smart chimpanzees and tesla?
>>
>>29701689
>think different
>founding a company and entire chapter of ones career on pure delusion ignoring all empirical evidence and contemporary physics
> a decent, creative engineer, contributing less to science than your local state university physics professor

shinny though!
also, have you seen the pictures? that gaze. my adolescent eyes can scarcely meet it!
what a brave iconoclast!
>>
>>29701730
Between 35<40 and 170<180.
>>
>>29701627
being an extrovert does make you dumb normie. your thoughts are turned outwards towards people instead of inwards towards your ideas.

you can be retarded and abnormal but you can't be smart and normal. at most you can be smart and capable of faking normalcy. but if you can't tell the difference between you and the average person and if the difference isn't extreme enough to isolate you then you're invariably an idiot.
>>
>>29701787
My sympathies to your parents - having their son grow up to be an abomination of a human being must be most disappointing.
>>
>>29701845
>the dumb normie, having his attempts at discussion of ideas rebuked, invariably returns to personal attacks regarding social status and social relationships, the center of his life.
it's like a nature documentary.
>>
>>29701897
Oh vey, your posts are like the smorgasbord of autism. What am I supposed to reply to someone who has zero grasp of reality? It's like replying to someone with paranoid schizophrenia. We can't agree on facts, ergo we have nothing.
>>
File: 1464468158095.png (110 KB, 736x627) Image search: [Google]
1464468158095.png
110 KB, 736x627
I've been abused my whole life because of my autism, but now I played music so often and so much that my roommates normie friends have admitted that they're jelous of it and some of them have called me a prodigy, and whenever people have disrespected me in public I have played at them and they back down

now I write sheet music all day long, I'm going to do more than any of those vain drunken party fuckers
>>
>>29701977
i'm not the guy you were talking to. just laughing about how you're pretending normies can be intelligent but your arguments eventually break down to "yeah well you're a loser who just doesn't have the experiences that would make you agree with me"
>>
>>29701984
>and whenever people have disrespected me in public I have played at them and they back down
i'm imagining you challenging them to a music playing duel for your honor
>>
Because the world isn't designed for everybody to be a smart, analytical thinker. There are different types of people.
>>
>>29702088
>just laughing about how you're pretending normies can be intelligent
Not to ruin your fun or anything, but I'm this >>29700076 guy. I did kind of ruin it though.
>>
>>29702130
trying to pretend there is not a meaningful gap between introvert and extrovert intelligence. you're not impressing anyone by being a pedantryfag.

you're also pretty retarded for thinking that iq is some kind of absolute measure of intelligence that applies even to things dissimilar from what iq tests are designed to look at, btw
>>
>>29702184

Extroverts are the doers of the world. There is more to creating a society than analyzing - somebody has to wisely put those plans into action and manage the plan accordingly. That takes a lot of smarts, as you can tell, because you're most likely not making six figures. There is no such correlation between introvert and extrovert intelligence. Your definition of intelligence is bad.
>>
The world is as catered to you as you need it to be. Everything is so multifaceted that you can do whatever you want when you want.
>>
File: 1465433164920.jpg (172 KB, 870x1390) Image search: [Google]
1465433164920.jpg
172 KB, 870x1390
>>29699896
>implying people on /r9k/ are smart
>>
File: iq-jobs.jpg (197 KB, 512x921) Image search: [Google]
iq-jobs.jpg
197 KB, 512x921
>>29702184
i love your total absence of punctutation it totally illustrates your level of education and obviously extensive understanding of rhetorics (that's sarcasm btw)

also let's pretend that there isn't a direct correlation between iq and jobs amirite
>>
>>29702219
>intelligence is actually your capacity to make money in your society
spot the dumb extrovert. if you want to try to invalidate the idea of intelligence because it hurts your feels that you don't have any maybe it would be easier to regurgitate some theory of multiple intelligences
>>
File: 1464817856138.png (276 KB, 586x634) Image search: [Google]
1464817856138.png
276 KB, 586x634
>>29702101
I play harmonica at them or sing some sort of insult

one time some girl disrespected me because I was humming and she wanted to act like I was trying to get her attention so I played harmonica and sang for her to fuck off and I got praise and clap from other riders, she delicately shut up

you see, normals pay attention to how 'smooth' you talk, like imagine smooth mathematical functions, you have to make your pitches and intensities change smoothly like that, singing is that in the extreme

you just have to follow the patterns they make and 'mock' it with just your own pitch choices in order to annoy them
>>
>>29702279
>intelligence is actually your capacity to make money in your society

Correct. In the business world, you cannot be stupid and succeed and I don't know why you're implying otherwise. I'm an introvert, I'm just not retarded.
>>
>>29702247
you're legitimately going to attempt to relate punctuation and the quality of ideas? are you 10?

no one said iq was meaningless, fucktard. but you can't just take a test measuring linguistic fluency and basic spatial reasoning an go "hey i bet it makes perfect sense to assume we can extend our metric linearly to include both monkeys and human geniuses in a meaningful way"
>>
>>29702370

Well, intelligence and fame. But most introverts are not exactly famous, so intelligence is the overwhelming driving factor behind making money. You cannot dispute this.
>>
>>29702381
>you're legitimately going to attempt to relate punctuation and the quality of ideas?
>does presentation matter?
Do you take several hours to listen to each demented/homeless person rant before rendering your judgment?
I stopped reading, right then and there.
>>
File: 1313423560655.jpg (35 KB, 387x386) Image search: [Google]
1313423560655.jpg
35 KB, 387x386
>>29701636
>what is alternating current and the induction motor

nigger please
>>
>>29702370
yes you can. business is more about social skills than the ability to mentally model the world. no one tries to equate business acumen to intelligence unless they're butthurt for some reason that people recognize social 'success' does not perfectly correlate with every single virtue in some kind of perfectly just world
>>
>>29702507
>just world
It's baffling how many people believe in the just world. Do they not see reality?

Just world is a bluepilled as it gets.
>>
>>29702448
you can choose to listen to or ignore whatever ideas you want. but you're pretty retarded for thinking it's some kind of argument that the person you're talking to is incorrect. almost like you're not capable of analyzing ideas analytically and just resort to looking for clues about what you can believe to minimize how stupid you look to normies
>>
>>29702507

My point is that extroverted thinkers advance humanity much more than introverts, solely due to putting those thoughts into action.
>>
>>29701478

Perhaps robots come here to share robot feels, and do their sciencing elsewhere? A sci thread would die in minutes here, this is not the place for that.
>>
>>29702558
>resort to looking for clues about what you can believe to minimize how stupid you look to normies
>protip: you are failing to produce coherent ideas/thoughts
Have a nice evening.
>>
>>29699896

The game is made so that it keeps on being played. The chimps have their little games, and the thinkers have their laboratories.

The problem is when you're too abnormal to be satisfied with the right picture, but too dumb to be like the dudes on the left.

> Fuck my life.

Let's be honest for a sec, to the people who browse r9k daily, not occasionnaly but really everyday: when was the last time you were a "deep thinker"?
>>
>>29702562
and my original point was that defaulting to calling someone a loser because you can't sustain an argument is laughable and makes you look like an idiot.

then later how trying to redefine intelligence to align with your idea of virtue is laughable and makes you look like an idiot

i'm not sure why you think your point is a response to either of those.
>>
>>29702633
i'm not failing to do that though. do you think you're tricking anyone into thinking that by claiming it? reading comprehension isn't as hard for most people as you, they don't have to take your word for it or play guessing games
>>
>>29702684
>and my original point was that defaulting to calling someone a loser because you can't sustain an argument is laughable and makes you look like an idiot.
>then later how trying to redefine intelligence to align with your idea of virtue is laughable and makes you look like an idiot

Not an argument. Your point is invalid.
>>
>>29699994
I agree I was told I have it but I think everyone sees things out of the corners of their eyes and hears people talking when no one is there.
>>
>>29702777
are you asking me to explain why insulting people and playing linguistic games instead of presenting reasoning is laughable and makes you look like an idiot?
>>
>>29702822
>and hears people talking when no one is there
nope. pretty rare senpai
>>
>>29702848
I imagine people hear like mumbling, thinks someone says something when they didn't.
>>
File: so_i_stood_up.jpg (16 KB, 200x267) Image search: [Google]
so_i_stood_up.jpg
16 KB, 200x267
>>29702752
>yfw
Seriously, go back and finish junior high, son.
>>
>>29699896

Basically. Most of humanity is retarded and it's up to a view individuals in every generation to move them all forward and not let it go to waste.
>>
>>29702893
i guess we're done here as long as you realize what a jackass you look like/are. please think back to this and reconsider the next time you decide you're going to spew your retarded 'thoughts' on this board
>>
>>29699896
normal photos look like something taken in 2004
>>
>>29702869
most of us legit don't friendirino. what makes you think we do?
>>
>>29703000
I don't believe doctors and don't really believe in mental illnesses.
>>
What am if I'm a self-aware extrovert? An example. Go to a party and be chugging down whiskey and beer and going WOOO and shit but at the same thinking how much I'd rather be at home playing some games with my Steambros yet still stay at the party so I fit in with the rest of society.
>>
>>29703530
That makes you a spineless fag, my friend. Just go do what you want to, and stop submitting to normie culture. Accept your own interests as valid
>>
>>29704455
Nice dubs but you NEED to make contacts which could be important for your job later on. You don't know when you'll end up in a pickle and will need a normie dudebro to dig you out since the Steambros are countries away.

>job
>r9k

There are no neetbux here where I'm from. I need to get a job eventually to not only keep up my vidya-based life but also to stay alive. If I don't get a job I'll literally be left out on the streets to die when my parents can no longer work.
>>
>>29699896
I'm not going to group myself with the people on the left because I'm obviously not near their caliber of intellect or dedication but I will say this: the world was built by introverted thinkers, but it wasn't built for them
>>
>>29701478
If the people on the left were alive now, they would probably be on /r9k/ sometimes to share feels and stories.
>>
>>29699909
lel.

All we get to do is say: I told you so.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.