[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to make money writing reviews for manga and anime. Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
I want to make money writing reviews for manga and anime. Is this feasible?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adetEssKxlk
>you will never be as good as demolition d
>demolition d doesn't make enough to have it be his full time job
why live
>>
>>29699886
Jump out the nearest window
>>
>>29699886

No.
Also original.
>>
>>29699886
First try to educate yourself on making money writing reviews and columns for websites either run by somebody else or you, or a blog run by yourself. Then see if you can apply those principles to making money off manga/anime reviews.
>>
>>29699945

I think demo could easily scale up to 1 mil subs if he wanted to. His videos consistently bring in more views than subscriber meaning that people actually like the content that he makes.

Of course that would mean finding a regular upload schedule, which he never did. Additionally, he would have to return to churning out those season impression videos, and I think he would end up hating himself if he resorted to that.
>>
>>29699886
You can earn free manga/books by doing them. Unless you're in with an actual publication/site, you don't make any money aside from what you manage by traffic to your website.

Source: work for a manga publisher, frequently give out free books.
>>
>>29699886
Not making money with it, but I was starting a review site with my internet only friends four video games. I'm specializing in retro and imported games.
Currently working on a review for Super Robot Wars 3.
>>
>>29699886
Stop leeching off society and kill yourself already.
>>
>>29699886
A french videomaker does that. "Le Chef Otaku", he has a tipeee (equivalent of patreon) so he receives money every months etc...
He's even publishing his own Comic book now.

But... He's truly passionate about it and has much knowledge about comics and animation in general.
>>
>>29699886
You can't earn money by being a weeb. Kill yourself.
>>
>>29701934
>What is Grarkada,digibro,mothers basement etc
>>
>>29699886
listen here weeb scum youll never know if you dont try so do it you might make a bank or you might not but youll never know so FUCKING TRY IT YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>29699886
Have you ever done thing like this before? And if so do you mind showing us ?
>>
>>29699886
Totally. Glass Reflection gets 2.5k a month through patreon, not to mention whatever Youtube ad revenue on the videos themselves.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.