[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to be a chad and then turn into a robot later in life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: american-beauty1.jpg (37 KB, 647x340) Image search: [Google]
american-beauty1.jpg
37 KB, 647x340
Is it possible to be a chad and then turn into a robot later in life?
>>
Maybe if you develop mental illness or brain injury that changes your personality.
>>
>>29699849
I did it after my last breakup, I wouldn't say I was a 'Chad' but I had friends and a good sex life and a few long term relationships, now I haven't had sex in two years and have no friends and don't leave the house before 11pm.

I always had it in me to be a robot though, I hung out with the popular kids in school but always had something in common with the class freaks too.
>>
File: 1467527088597.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1467527088597.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>29699944
just go get a new girlfriend you beta cuck
>>
>>29700068
Can't, two years is a long time. The thought of sex seems very daunting after so long.
>>
>>29699849
nearly all men eventually turn into robots later in life, sans the woman-hating.

my father was a Chad. tall, handsome, military guy who fucked tons of stacies and had several children by several women. eventually got married and settled down, now he's slightly overweight and does nothing but play videogames all day.
>>
>>29699944
>and don't leave the house before 11pm.
>he leaves the house

NORMIE SCUM REEEEEEE
>>
>>29700112
Sounds like he is living the dream anon desu
>>
Since both terms rarely apply irl and are so convoluted to have lost meaning, I'm going to assume that:

>Chad: sexually successful male
>robot: shut-in, nofriends/nogf hermit

It's possible, I've transitioned between the two a few times. I usually do so because I'm bored of being alone and want to fug, and then go back to robot mode when I've had my fill.
>>
>>29700102
>The thought of sex seems very daunting after so long.

I feel you. I used to be an athletic Chad in my teens and early 20s, but I ended up gaining 60 pounds in a relationship then getting cheated on, so I dumped her. four years later and I'm still a fat piece of shit who hasn't gotten laid since the breakup, and I still can't find the motivation to lose the weight.

I don't even remember how I used to get women to sleep with me desu. Did they approach me? Was I just more confident and approached them? What did I say to them? How did it all lead to actually having sex with them? I don't remember. I don't leave the house anymore.
>>
File: 1467250490334.jpg (68 KB, 711x669) Image search: [Google]
1467250490334.jpg
68 KB, 711x669
This thread ended up more depressing then I anticipated
>>
>>29700359
I'm sure you were hoping the answer to OP's question would be 'yes' and it is
>>
Tfw i slept with 5 girls from the age of 14 to 15 and now I am 18 and haven't spoken to a human excluding my parents for a few months and have slept with anyone since two years ago. I have no idea what happened.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.