[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gorillaz. Best band of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
Gorillaz has been something that i've grown up with since it's creation. back in 2001, when their first album released, it was the thing that everyone listened to in middle school. when Demon Days released, you could hear people humming the lyrics to Feel Good Inc. in the high school halls. When Plastic Beach dropped, I was in university, on my penultimate year. Students were blasting it on their speakers, listening to melancholy hill and empire ants.

Then, The Fall released. I had lost interest in gorillaz, and no one said a word about the album.

Here's to 2017, where we'll listen to Gorillaz once more, and reminisce on the olden days of 2001.
>>
The Fall was their best album since the first album. Changed me. I should listen to it again.
>>
You should watch this youtube clip then.

On how the Gorillaz smashes all original genre borders and shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws82rXrjBOI
>>
>>29699914
seen the video. he perfectly captures gorillaz and their music
>>
File: 1444477457079.jpg (62 KB, 554x390) Image search: [Google]
1444477457079.jpg
62 KB, 554x390
>>29700026
At your service.

Death to the normies.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.