[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you kill yourself in this situation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1436323294522.jpg (111 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1436323294522.jpg
111 KB, 640x1136
would you kill yourself in this situation?
>>
>>29699599
Could you please elaborate the situation?
>>
>>29699599
No. Why would I?

Don't love women, OP. You're stupid if you love a woman.
>>
Probably screen cap it and send it out. Clearly what this person did considering this shit has been around for ages.
>>
File: dating-by-race.jpg (361 KB, 1166x1446) Image search: [Google]
dating-by-race.jpg
361 KB, 1166x1446
statistical improbability
>>
>>29699599
No, it would be awesome getting your dick sucked by some girl and her sending that to her bf

Only betas would ever put themselves in the situation of the cucked guy and theorize about it
>>
File: Traditional-Cumberland-Sausage.jpg (1002 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
Traditional-Cumberland-Sausage.jpg
1002 KB, 2592x1944
the question stands. Would you kill yourself in this situation
>>
>>29699641
lmao, I hope your girl does this to you and you send her that on snapchat with that exact caption
>>
>>29699599
no who the fuck is that
>>
>>29699599
Nah, luckily I've been through worse so I feel like I could handle just about anything at this point with equanimity.
>>
>>29699642
You can't put yourself in the situation of having a giant black dick unless you have a giant black dick. That you think otherwise just shows how laughably insecure you are.
>>
>>29699599
No, just stop crushing over that slut. Also masturbate to the pic.
>>
>>29699599
No, I'd save it and distribute it
>>
>>29699852

I'm a minority with an 8 inch dick so my dick is kind of tanned, I can picture it pretty well. But I don't put too much thought into it, as you're suggesting. I'm simply stating that actually getting emotionally riled up in this situation by placing oneself in the shoes of a beta is not good.
>>
>>29699641
>dating websites
Lol
>>
>>29699867
>masturbate to the pic
Why would I masturbate to a picture of a black dick?
>>
>>29699965
Because you're jewish and really into that kind of shit?
>>
>>29699599
>not sending the picture to her parents and all of her friends
Lmao
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.