[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fell for the edging meme, thinking that it could make your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1455846096100.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1455846096100.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>fell for the edging meme, thinking that it could make your dick bigger if combined with stretching
>it actually makes your dick smaller
>already lost more than one inch due to it

FUCK
>>
>>29699444
of course it makes your dick smaller, dude. It was obvious.
It's blatantly a process that damages the tissues in your dick, which would make it smaller.
Stop now and maybe it'll go back to normal.
>>
My cock was 8.5 inches when I started edging, and now it's at 7 and is probably in the 6.75 area now.

God fucking damn. Almost two inches gone.
>>
>>29699600
Nah, I'm fucked. You can't reverse this.
>>
>>29699671
You sure can if you stop doing it immediately. How big are you now and how big were you before you started?
>>
>>29699733
I was about only 6 inches to start with, now I'm slightly over 5.
>>
>>29699761
Why would you want to get bigger than 6 inches?
Stop falling for retarded r9k memes.
anywhere from 5'6 and up is a socially acceptable height and nobody will make fun of you.
No woman will laugh at your penis as long as you're over 4.5 inches.

You know, these things literally started as memes. This was a mostly ironic board, almost like s4s, but with more serious conversation from time to time.
People started saying things about dick size and height because they were funny and then newfags started taking them seriously and now we're known as the board of bitter losers.
>>
I think mine grew due to prone masturbation but I can't confirm.But it also messes up your dick.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.