[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
All chads welcome.

Discuss sports, women and these losers here.

I'm doing pretty badly myself. I haven't had sex in a week!
>>
>>29699145

You're not doing a good job of fitting in

oreganononogs
>>
False flag thread.

Despite what we want to believe, Chad is actually our natural ally. Guys that bully robots aren't Chads.
>>
>>29699169
>Chad is actually our natural ally.
Is this a cuck meme?
>>
>>29699177
A good chad can train you

While you were not born into the chadness you can adopt it

who better to teach you than a chad who was born into it, molded by it?
>>
File: 1365356973021.gif (503 KB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
1365356973021.gif
503 KB, 300x222
>>29699169
what are even you THINKING!!
>>
Am I a Chad if I like sports and have sex frequently? Only thing I don't do is exercise because I like being a qt twink
>>
File: batman_sad_rain.gif (469 KB, 294x219) Image search: [Google]
batman_sad_rain.gif
469 KB, 294x219
>>29699145

my little brother is a chad, I love him, but its awful to be a robot and your little brother is a chad. Imagine having to live with chad all your life, and people in school constantly saying to you "Your his big brother?!?" Or "I thought he was the big brother." My little brother is taller than me.
>>
>>29699236
The words "qt twink" have never and will never be said by a chad
fuck off homo
>>
>>29699145
>tfw had to ignore another girl
These bitches just get so clingy, you know what I mean bruh? It's like they think I care about emotions or whatever.
>>
>>29699252

oh no! *"You're his big brother?!?"
>>
>>29699259
I'm not homo though. Girls apparently dig scrawny boys now because it works for me.
>>
>>29699272
Yeah bro, tell me about it. Like, it's just sex, it doesn't mean anything.
>>
File: zyzz.jpg (39 KB, 323x585) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
39 KB, 323x585
>>29699145

Damn one week. I feel bad for you bro. Hit me up we can go to the club tonight and smash some bitches yo.
>>
I see guys that look like that all the time, they're all 6'2+ too. Its like chads are becoming more and more common making it even worse for guys like us. And it seems like girls are getting uglier, like there are 10 chads for 1 stacy. This will not end well.
>>
>>29699145
Chad feels?

> be me
> wake up at 6:30 AM
> go for a run
> all the girls that run past me are only 7/10's so i ignore
> drive to work at 10:00 AM with my 4 buggatis, alternating between buggattis every 30 minutes
> work as CEO of my startup
> tfw our shares are down 0.5%
> go to lunch at some rich restaraunt after receiving bj from secretary
> see famous 10/10 model
> get her number before heading back to work
> meeting with diversity official shekelberg shekelstein
> he says our company is not diverse enough and we need to higher more niggers and faggots
> head home to relax
> lift a couple of tons of weights before showering
> go to a date with that model
> they didnt have luxury champagne, only prestigious champagne
> didnt even fuck on the first date

man life is just so hard
>>
File: 1467068170466.png (47 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1467068170466.png
47 KB, 225x225
>>29699145
havent had sex in about 18 hours. It was period sex though, so it doesnt count.

We listened to kygo remixes while i kicked back playing fallout and she cooked me a steak dinner. It wa nice, lads!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.