[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grandma is about to die. Might leave me some inheritance. Could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1450782975010.png (610 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1450782975010.png
610 KB, 900x900
Grandma is about to die. Might leave me some inheritance. Could be pocket money or could be a shit ton of money. She is 85 and has been getting a pension for over 25 years despite having no expenses.

Who else inheritance fag here?
>>
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Girl-11[1].png (23 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Girl-11[1].png
23 KB, 489x423
>tfw have 10 aunts and uncles and 25 cousins
>>
Gramgram left me a 40k tendie fund. Building a NEET van next year when it comes. What you gonna do?
>>
>tfw it's not even worth cozying up to elderly millionaire aunt and uncle because they're so boring, uptight, and judgey
I'm not shit, you're shit, with your fucking Halliburton blood money.
>>
>>29699013
Hahahajhaja
>>
>>29699056
Your own fault for being an obvious degenerate who isn't worth their wealth.
>>
>>29699013
>three uncles
>four cousins
>one died
Victory on that end
>Go to their house all the fucking time
Victory there
>Only kid/grandkid that's into tech, and my grandpa was a technician.
Mother fucking victory. I can guarantee I'll get something good from him.
>>
>>29698965
Inheritance fag here, got a whole $400 when my grandpa died. I got an expensive mortgage when my dad died, my mom couldn't afford the payments so I had to help her. Goodbye any chance of owning my own home in a town I actually want to live in. Don't be a Mexican kids.
>>
>>29699045
Idk if I'm even getting anything beyond a $20. But I could get a lot since I've been cozying up to her for years and I'm the only grandchild who didn't get an education and is jobless(got a GED cause parents hate me)

If I do get a lot of money I'll just put it down in investments and live off of it, if I get some I'll put it down in investments and use the interest money to buy a new phone every 3years, if I get fuckall I will buy a cool airgun.

Good luck with your setup fampai.
>>
>>29698965
my grandfather died a couple of months ago. nothing but life insurance but that still helped me out of a hole
>>
>>29698965
not me
i don't know how long my parents or grandparents will live (hopefully very) and they're not rich
>>
>>29698965
I was, but mismanaged it. Balance from $200,000+ to now $70,000. If you get a good inheritance, get help. Find a CFP and say, help me not spend this. I asked the investment firm for help; all they said was you need to raise your income.
>>
Got around $75k, can't access them until i'm 21 though so that's a bummer. Should make it a lot simpler to get through higher education though.
>>
>>29698965
When my grandpa died, I had to give money for the burial.
When my grandma died, she left me the equivalent of $200.
The worst part of how irrelevant that sum is is the knowledge that she thought she is being very helpful to me in tucking it away and preserving it, and the self loathing I get for not appreciating this more.
>>
>>29698965

She probably left you out of the will to limit your chances of breeding and weakening the gene pool any further
>>
>>29701615
If she gave you $200 and thought that was money, she was raised in 1920s when money was worth a hell of a lot then now. Sad.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.