[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any /degenerates/ here? >sexually attracted to almost everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 334x393
Any /degenerates/ here?

>sexually attracted to almost everyone I've ever met
>cock doesn't discriminate between race, gender, body type, height, etc.
>basically the only people I am not attracted too are the very young, the very old, or people who are irredeemably ugly, like I will be attracted to people like 4/10+ and not just out of desperation
>desperately want to be used and be submissive
>have literally cum to fantasies of people just hitting me doing and nothing else
>So revulting a person however that none want anything to do with me sexually, not even the uggos that I find hot

What do, /r9k/? Anyone else have this issue? I have very low standards as a result of my preposterous sexual preferences, but I'm still to disgusting to get any ass.
>>
Thats not degeneracy.
Thats pervertness
>>
>>29698881
This is fair, I used the wrong word. Point remains firm, however. I am literally always attracted to almost everyone, but I'm still to fugly and weird to get any puss puss/chadcock.
>>
I'd probably fuck anyone if they put their hands on me enough. I REALLY like physical affection, I'd take a 1/10 that put her hands on me over a 10/10 that wouldn't.

Occasionally I find myself daydreaming about raping a woman or beating one into a pulp, and I get an erection. This is when I'm walking around campus or just zoning out during commercials.

I hate being born broken, like despite a near sociopathic disregard for people, I get motivation from having someone to please. I've been masturbating to dickgirls for more than half my life at this point, yet I get chest pains thinking about how I'm getting older and I don't have a wife and kids and a stable job to take care of them. I want lots and lots of kids and a loving relationship, but it's never going to happen.

>tfw in modern American culture wanting kids is degenerate
>>
File: 1438583753239.jpg (44 KB, 413x393) Image search: [Google]
1438583753239.jpg
44 KB, 413x393
>>29698840
My dick doesn't even discriminate between species.
>>
>>29698840
Man, you're libido must be total shite.
>>
File: 1233128098350.jpg (567 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1233128098350.jpg
567 KB, 900x900
>>29698979
I'd post some candy vag but we all know how that'd go. You ever read the furry mags with PB&J? good stuff
>>
You know all of those jokes about people being attracted to transsexual midgets?

I actually am. And I have cuckold fantasies revolving around them, like they have bigger cocks than me and are taking my girlfriend and force me to suck their balls as they cum inside of her.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.