[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here is a group of friends. They are having fun on the beach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
Here is a group of friends. They are having fun on the beach and enjoying their summer. How does this make you feel, robots?
>>
>>29698786
Frustrated.
>Obviously not original
>>
I wanan fuck the one in pink
>>
File: image.gif (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
7 KB, 645x773
For some reason whenever I see this irl I assume they are going to be hostile towards me if I were ever to interact with them. And it annoys me bc they are supposed to be representive of kindness and friendship. What kind of meme-think is this?
>>
had fun at the beach by myself fuck it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awKsK_eqhfQ

sunset beach
>>
>>29698786
Like the villain in a Disney Channel original movie.
>>
>>29698786
I love that a board like /r9k/ exists. It shows me what not to do in order to have a joyful and fulfilling life.
>>
>>29698786
I'm not really jealous. The beach is shitty and only shit tier normies like it. The only reason to go is to check out women that you know you have no chance with in real life, and even then, I'm usually too nervous to check them out for more than a few seconds.
>>
>>29698899
Youre fucking wrong matey.

The beach can be good, what beach are you typing about, they are not all the same.

I had not been to one in years and never without family. I went alone one day on whim and when i got ther i got realyl excited and was happy to see the ocean. All i did was sit in my chair or lay on my towel under the sun or umbrella with music playing from my braven brv-1. I would also get up and run around or float aroudn in the waves for little sessions. There were 14 bikini babes in my vicinity at the peak and a ton were also alone.

You can go to the beach alone, but you might leave early out of loneliness.
>>
Feels pretty shitty desu. I think I'll go to the beach tonight (by myself of course) and bring a comfy beach chair, some beer and a joint. Better than spending every night in front of a computer screen/TV
>>
They aren't friends theyre low level models/aspiring actors who gathered for a photoshoot
>>
>>29699007
where matey

if i get my car out the shop by then ill meet up with you
>>
>>29698786
>tfw always that guy alone and wearing jeans at the beach

How did it come to this?
>>
>>29698786
This sounds like it would be fun if I were 14.
>>29699029
This guy gets it.
>>
>>29699063
West palm florida
>>
>>29699113
im west coast o well
>>
>>29698786
old and ugly
>I should drink moar
>>
Makes me feel angry. They got lucky to get born superior. Thanks to this they can enjoy their life while I have to work hard for scraps of life they get. It's not fair and they deserve anything bad that happens to them.
>>
>>29699121
Thinking about moving to Washington. It's so hot and humid down here its sickening.
>>
>>29699110
if that helps you cheer up from the fact how worthless you are
>>
>>29699274
you go in da plug or dub?
>>
>>29699131
>muh genetics
It's having fun at the beach with friends. Most people do it. You don't need to be a fucking model; you just need to not be a genuine shitty person.
>>
>>29699282
I had fun on the beach with friends when I was 14, and I don't see how what I do for fun gives me value.
>>
>>29699296
>you just need to not be a genuine shitty person.
What does that mean? To ignore the injustice that some people have to work harder even for simple things? If that means not being a shitty person, then fuck that.
>>
>>29698843
what adventures did you have at the beach anon?
>>
>>29699274
Western Washington fag here. It's not so great, especially if you have a problem with depression.
At least weed is legal, I guess.
>>
>>29699325
Everyone has their own problems. You choose to be shitty about it. That's prolly the only reason why you're alone.
>>
>>29699342
didnt du nuffin by lay around listening to music

third eye blind, mac demarco, brand new, etc and playing in the water

fug it here the unlisted vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktsyEGUOQ58
>>
>>29699356
Some people have more problems and some have much less. I know many people who are not as ugly as me. Who are not as short as me. Who don't have a small dick like I do.
>>
>>29699367
It sounds like your biggest problems are that you're self centered, insecure, and delusional.
If you were attractive, you'd be Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>29699348
What don't you like about the area?
>>
>>29699411
My problem is that the life is unfair. And normies want me to pretend like it isn't. They want me to work hard for what genetically lucky people get easily. That's my fucking problem.
>>
>>29699436
Nah, you're just insecure, it's cool.
>>
>>29699460
So what I said isn't true? Fucking dirty normie.
>>
>>29698786
Happy for them. I'm glad they're having a good time.
>>
>>29699418
I lived in Vancouver, Wa, Everett, and Tacoma. All of which have high homeless rates and not many jobs outside of fast food. Rent is also high in coastal states and the weather is depressing as fuck. I don't really have any more complaints, only bad experiences.
>>
>>29698835
I wanna fuck the one in the pink in her stink
>>
>>29699468
Why would a normie waste his time in this poophole?
>>
>>29699113
>west palm florida
West palm too. Which beach?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.