[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what really gets me mad about black people? They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
You know what really gets me mad about black people? They're way too insecure. African Americans act like they don't find white girls that hot but in reality they go crazy for them. Even the upper class ones ditch their girl for a white or asian one the first chance they get. They always feel like they don't fit in despite not making an effort or acting like complete dicks.

Actual africans act like their country and culture is amazing but leave for a European or American one the first chance they get... for "job opportunities"
>>
Nigger here, I've always liked latinas and asians more than white girls
>>
Nigga why she got three fingers
>>
>>29698802
That's not the point famsie wamsie
>>
>>29698778
Black person here.

I don't do any of that.
>>
Bump
>>29698810
She's a he
>>
I am back and until our american blacks level up and start acting more civil and our youth can stop killing each other it is reasonable to want to be around anyone else that is normal in a western society. I'd do the same thing to white people or anyone else too, it just so happens my people are fucking disgusting, with a few outliers here and there. it sucks
>>
>>29699043
anzu is too well known for you to try and pretend she's a he, bruh. next you're gonna try and tell us crispy is a boy, too.
>>
>>29699148
Crispy is a prionprexite
sorry m8
>>
File: 1465242092660.jpg (272 KB, 1065x1600) Image search: [Google]
1465242092660.jpg
272 KB, 1065x1600
You know that insecurity complex you have from reading white male humiliation cuckold threads on 4chan the last few years?

Blacks have the same kind of thing about whites, except x10. They're not (that) stupid. They see what's up, and it scares the shit out of them.
>>
>>29698810

First cousin marriage is accepted in Turkey.
>>
>>29698810
ring finger is hidden behind middle finger.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.