[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at a bar with a guy i haven't seen for at least five
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1382731601169.jpg (39 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1382731601169.jpg
39 KB, 645x773
>at a bar with a guy i haven't seen for at least five years
>really qt redhead bartender
>tell mate she's qt and i wish i could get her number
>he's married and was somewhat of a chad when we were younger
>he gets up and talks to her
>tells her i'd like to take her out for some coffee but i'm to shy and nervous to ask
>she writes down her number and tells him i'm qt and shouldn't be scared
>call her the next day
>she responds
>we actually go out and get some coffee
>spend what feels like a couple of hours talking and laughing
>take her to her place as it's getting late
>she kisses me goodbye and says she wants to meet me again
And then i woke up in my bed and realized it's a fucking dream, i'm 23, i've never had a gf and i'm a KHHHV, the guy i was drinking with died in a car accident two years ago.
Just wanted to share this horrible feel.
>>
Did you ever fugg his boipucci?
>>
>>29698670
He's fucking dead, man. A Chad who didn't bully me and tried to make me socialize when we were teenagers, died.
Terrible feels famlad.
>>
>>29698642
Sounds awful mate. I had the same kind of dream today, there's literally nothing worse, breaking both of my legs was better than this shit.
>>
>>29698642
You might feel you owe him, or his legacy for what he did for you or whatever, but remember what he did probably wasn't for the reasons you think and just like when you where at that bar, it's the same.
You should just act on your first thought, because it's the answer your mind gives like it's a muscle-memory reflex, and after that comes your 'logical' mind which blinds you with abstract notions of what people think of you and why that's good or bad or if you should even care or not and what the right answer should be
You already know the answer and are just keeping yourself happy with delusions
>>
>dead best friend stopped appearing in my dreams after I realized she was dead mid-dream, beat the shit out of her, and told her to leave me the fuck alone
>>
8/8 gr8 8888888888888%;2$+$ ekjwndheuehvedjlfnwvsujw
>>
>>29698736
How did you break both of your legs? And these dreams are bad. I started having similar ones where i'm happy and all that, shortly after high school ended and started drinking daily. Still do, don't know how long my liver will last.
>>29698766
I guess i do owe him. Maybe he saw Chad potential in me and tried to make it work, never happened because i'm the assburgers man and stop functioning normally when near females.
>>
>>29698817
If you feel you owe him you're going to be disappointed, since y'know.. he's dead and all that
He just wanted you to b urself and happy m80
But if it makes you feel any better all of us will be dead soon anyways
>>
>>29698879
>soon
Oh i hope. I don't have the courage to an hero.
>>
>>29698902
You seem like a bright one
So you should be comforted by the whole illusion of time thing
Courage is overrated anyway since the people we say have the most courage come from very dark places
>>
>>29698736
i had one the night before last that seemed straight out of a fucking john green book. i was back in high school, new girl comes to town, immediately likes me and we become friends. she shows me the world basically and it feels like being with her is actually living. one day we're at my house and there's shoegaze playing for some reason and she just leans in and kisses me. fuck i cried when i woke up.
>>
>>29698817
Accident at work, when I was like 18 and did a course about working on heights and my rope broke when I was cleaning windows on skyscraper. Sadly it was only 15 meters above ground so I didn't die
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.