[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
interpals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: InterpalsRejectsLogo.jpg (34 KB, 799x337) Image search: [Google]
InterpalsRejectsLogo.jpg
34 KB, 799x337
Who /interpals/ here? Have you had any success with meeting women through it?
>>
>>29698628
>inb4 404
I've already found my qt.
We've been talking for a month now
She's very pure (no previous relationship whatsoever) and cute (a solid 9/10). She's very into me, even more than I am into her and I don't know how to feel about that. She wants virtual kisses and cuddles everyday.
>>
Does the viewscript no longer work?
Haven't used interpals in a month but now it's telling me that I'm viewing too many profiles.
>>
>>29700371

I wasnt aware that they limit how many profiles you view
>>
Met some russian qt but she stopped messaging me. Pretty sure im gonna end it all soon. I cant take this lonliness
>>
I can't be bothered to use Interpals unless there's a comfy interpals thread to go with it. Let about half a dozen QTs slip through my fingers in the last couple of weeks including a couple that sent nudes
>>
>>29703065

how did you get them to send nudes? What country were they from?
>>
Shit site tbqh.

All the girls on it are vapid whores who are obsessed with traveling and meeting new people to fuck.
>>
>>29702251
>Met some russian qt but she stopped messaging me.
This is one of the memes I hate the most with online communication platforms.
It's sad when 4chan is the one place people tend to have the courtesy to say "I'm fucking done talking to you".
>>
>>29698628
Had a Belarussian girl that seemed obsessed for a few weeks, the we skyped and haven't had much contact since. She was struggling with getting a visa to visit the UK. Not sure what she's up to now because she hasn't replied to my latest message.

I got pretty bored of it desu. I used qtcrawler and got shed loads of girls contacting me but they're all in foreign countries so what;s the point
>>
>Message a thai girl nearly every day
>Ask for nudes one day
>She sends me about 15 pictures and a video over the course of 3 days
>Cannot be bothered to speak to her since
>>
>semi-normie bro says I should hit on some girl because he doesn't want to do it
>ask my semi-normie bro how to do it
>he says just ask lol
>this is beyond me
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.