[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell me the one little piece of advice that actually slightly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1452445667581.jpg (95 KB, 719x538) Image search: [Google]
1452445667581.jpg
95 KB, 719x538
tell me the one little piece of advice that actually slightly helped you

i does not have to be intentional advice or directly pointed towards you maybe it was just a wise short story you read or a nice speech you heard
>>
It'll get better, except they don't
>>
>>29698314
>JUST LIFT BRAH
Is kind of true. It's not a universal cure, but bettering your physical condition does indeed make you feel slightly better.
>>
>>29698314
Well. This is a start
>>
The world doesn't give a shit about your sadness
>>
no one cares

turned out to be truer than I could have ever believed
>>
People won't just throw you under the bus if it helps them, they will actively go out of their way to hurt you, as long as it makes them feel something.
>>
>>29698314

Don't neglect the balls.
>>
>>29698314
Pretend confidence actually raised my real confidence.
>>
>>29698354
Defeatist cuck
>>29698371
Self-absorbed narcissist
>>29698382
So why are you still here
>>29698432
>>29698505
Slightly true
>>29698526
Sensitive little bitch

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgzQuE1pR1w
>>
Pretty much everything Oldfag said in his picture.
>>
wipe your ass front to back
get all the sleep you can
disregard bitches, acquire hopelessness.
>>
>Women are just snakes with tits

I already kind of knew that but thanks anyway dad
>>
>Fake it till you make it
Force yourself to smile in the face of adversity. Tell yourself you arent depressed. Convince yourself everything is fine and that life is worth living. Lie to yourself. Eventually you will believe your own lies and feel happy for a time. Then once you realize your lies lack substance you will feel empty, but at this point youre too brainwashed to get depressed again without major influences. Fake being normie. Make up a false history. Lie lie lie lie lie. Tell others what they want to hear. Eventually your lies will be the natural reaction and thus you become normal.
>>
Look at all women as traps. Pretend the tits are fake, it's a dude in a wig, and there's a dick swinging there. (unless you're one of those freaks that actually like trannies) It makes them easier to talk to and also helps you actually hold them responsible for their actions. Some dudes are so blinded that they think women can do no harm. Women give birth, their entire purpose is to create pain. They do not give a shit about anything but themselves, like at all. Many women are sadistic sociopaths that would tie you up and cut your dick into pieces just for fun if they had the chance.
>>
>>29698314
My grandfather, in regards to women
>turn them upside down and shave them and they're all the same
RIP in peace, you glorious polak kike.
>>
All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you
>>
>>29698314

People overestimate what they can accomplish in one year, but underestimate what they can accomplish in ten.
>>
>>29700687
this is literally the most nonsensical advice i ever heard it just boils down to " just live your life bruh!
>>
>>29698314
Make tiny routines and change things up once in a while. Before sleeping i drink green tea and read manga and I've been doing that for like 5 months now. If you're ever in some sort of bad situation your brain just says "oh shit i'll do that tonight it's all gonna be ok" and that's it. Also tonight i'm making a batch of iced tea and i'll enjoy it in the morning. Feels pretty nice,
Might sound gay but try it.
>>
>>29698314
telling yourself that you deserve happiness and friends
atleast i don't hate myself anymore
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.