[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here no friends and nothing to do on 4th of July? Everyone's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: REEEE.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
Who here no friends and nothing to do on 4th of July?

Everyone's out on thier boats I'm home doing nothing.
Even my parents have cool concert hotel party plans.
Fml life
I'm so lonely why why why
>>
going to depression dr for first time on july 5th. gotta get my courage up.
>>
What's that gonna do anon a depression Dr won't get you friends and fun just make you numb w drugs
>>
>>29698162
I'm spending it with extended family again. Last year it was my parents, sister. aunt, uncle, and three cousins. Literally all three cousins and my sister brought their S.O.s and I was the only single one. It looks like it's going to be the same way this year. So there are upsides to being able to spend it alone.
>>
>>29698231
At least you have something even my parents ditched me I'm just get wasted and listen to angry music fucking

REeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeee goddamn reeeeeeeeeee!!!!
>>
>>29698220
Numbness is better than feeling like shit constantly.
>>
>>29698162
go buy some fireworks, take your car if you have one down to the quarry or the garbage dump or the lake and blow some shit up by yourself
>inb4 you don't live in a free srate
>>
>>29698282
Bleh, well around 8PM or so the kids left to go to parties and shit and I was all alone in my room anyways. Having a supportive family can't ward off the no friends / no gf feels forever.
>>
>>29698523
Live in NY state can buy fireworks at Walmart but they are like snakes and sparklers lol
>>
>>29698200
Going to a doctor as well that day.
Parents hooked me up with a doctor to see if I have any mental disorders and if I can gergert meds for it.
That can also hook me up with a job as well.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.