[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get a gf >it's a LDR It's even worse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
>finally get a gf
>it's a LDR
It's even worse because I spend talking her all day, and I genuinely have feelings towards her but it hurts that I'll never held her in my arms
>>
>>29698087

don't feel too bad at least you have a girlfriend (normie)

Just remember it'll be worth it when you see her in person again
>>
>>29698087
Why will you never be able to meet her op?
>>
She's not a real girlfriend and you know it, she's fucking and flirting with normies and Chad's while your pouring your heart out thinking it's real love. How did you meet and how far away are you to
>>
>>29698286
This.
>Oregano posterino
>>
>>29698087
>that I'll never held her in my arms
I was in a LDR from europe to USA and it only worked cause we always made clear plans to see each other, I was there several times and she visited me once.

by "worked" I btw mean she banged other dudes while I jerked to her tits every now and then
>>
>>29698286
No, she is a pure cute. I can see that.
She's never had a boyfriend and I have no reason not to believe her. She's a solid 9/10 and really conservative. And she's really into me - texts me everyday and wants to spend all the time with me, even apologizes when she's busy, and I feel guilty for lying to her that I'm busy (when I'm not) just so I could play some vidya. I know clingy gf's are bad but she turns me on, so idk.
She's not as far as I feared, she just lives in a neighboring country.
>>
File: 1457243289435.jpg (3 KB, 125x87) Image search: [Google]
1457243289435.jpg
3 KB, 125x87
>>29698286
anon is a dick but he has a point OP, keep some level of emotional distance, you're only talking online after all.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.