[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you happy where you live robots? If you could live anywhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
File: bradford 1.jpg (37 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
bradford 1.jpg
37 KB, 460x276
Are you happy where you live robots? If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
>>
I live in Vancouver. Apparently this is a place a lot of people think is nice. My location is irrelevant to me. I go to and from work and spend the remaining time inside either in bed or on my computer.
>>
>>29698008
I live in small city in Lithuania. I guess Alaska, Maine or Montana would be good for me.
>>
Antarctica, north russia or canada.
In a nice bunker with a lifetime supply of non perishables.
>>
>>29698105
I guess you want to live the comfy life?
>>29698088
Vancouver does look nice...
>>
>>29698137
>I guess you want to live the comfy life?
Climate would be similar, besides i like rain, snow and forests. Something like Texas would be cool too but Florida or Cali is too humid and hot.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
I'd live here. The only place that accepts me.
>>
I was about to describe my perfect city like I did many times in such threads, but then I realized that I don't really want to live anywhere anymore.

:(
>>
>>29698477
Cheer up mate. It'll get better.
>>
>>29698449
Lmao 1 upvote
>>
File: dsfsdf.png (2 MB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
dsfsdf.png
2 MB, 1080x720
>>29698008

Some small, snowy town where I can be eternally comfy.
>>
can't stand it. the people are disgustingly rude, it is insanely expensive to live here, and the corporations are getting the fuck out of here because our governor is a syrian refugee loving welfare state fuck face.

this state and this area in particular used to be one of the best places to live in the country and now it is completely ruined due to niggers and spics. the only way to properly live here now is if you are insanely wealthy.
>>
>>29698619
Where do you live if I may ask?
>>
>>29698008
I wish I lived in a small and cold place with good internet
Right now I live in Berlin and there are 3many people and some days are 3hot
>>
>>29698008
Live in Edinburgh, it's alright I guess, but I don't like cities and this country is a shithole. I would ideally live in a small village in Spain, or a cabin in Scandinavia.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw0XfjofR8k

Cologne, Germany.
It's a nice city. I am just a student that tries to find his way in life which makes me tired. I guess i can't live in a village or a small city. I need a bit life.
>>
>>29698008
Back in my hometown of soka, saitama in japanland. But it does no good when you can only speak moonspeak and can't read or write.
>>
>>29698008
>bradford

Hello Mohammed al Shebab
>>
>>29698008
>where i live
eastern poland (inb4 just fuck my shit up senpai)

>where i would live if i could
always wanted to taste 'movie' life so probably California/Hawaii or Australia/New Zealand
>>
>>29700206
Assalaam alaikum.
>>
i am a white guy in baltimore

it is awful
>>
>>29700320
You from Dundalk my man?
>>
File: Purest form of Love.jpg (382 KB, 947x1400) Image search: [Google]
Purest form of Love.jpg
382 KB, 947x1400
I'd like to live somewhere where the rain is frequent. So if I had to choose, somewhere suburban or rural in Washington, near Seattle, or Northern Vermont where the gun laws are few and the land a plenty. I want to get away from my past and start a new life if I can graduate.

And of course read some Yuri while I'm there.

>>29700320
I'm surprised you haven't been shot, mugged, raped, and sodomized to death yet.
>>
File: 1461705598784.png (439 KB, 1298x1380) Image search: [Google]
1461705598784.png
439 KB, 1298x1380
Seattle WA, gonna move there when I finish school next spring
>>
>>29698008
Live in Reunion Island would love to live in a polar region .
>>
I live in Germany and I absolutely hate it. I'd love to move somewhere else, but I can't afford it and I don't think I could make it on my own in an other country, where I don't know anyone and don't speak the language.
I'd love to live in America though but I don't think I would be able to immigrate here.
>>
>>29700840
Tell me about the research youve done, I wanted to see it for myself but no money to visit, is it as nice as everyone claims it is? rainy and peaceful?
>>
>>29700939
Same here, live in nothern Germany and I absolutely hate it. I wish the rain would come and wash this entire city of the map.
>>
>>29700939
>>29700969
Why would you hate to live in the best country in the world? Don't you get all the free money that you leech from us through the EU?
>>
>>29699229
>and some days are 3hot
Nigga we've had like 2 days this entire year over 25C. What are you complaining about it being to hot for?
>>
I live in the far northern part of california. Pretty awesome desoo. But the dream is to live in a dreary country side village, doesnt matter what part of the world.
>>
>>29701005
>2 days
well that's just wrong
>>
>>29700994
> Germany
> Best country in the world
Wow. The only thing I get are suicidal and homicidal tendencies.
>>
I am not attached to where I live, I only live here because I wanted to be closer to one of my sisters and her kids. But if I could move elsewhere, preferably outside of the UK for a complete change of pace, I probably would. I don't really know where I'd go, though. In the future I'd like to live in a peaceful village near a lake. No idea about the present, though
>>
>>29701038
>living in rich as fuck country
>complaining
>>
>>29700994
I think Germany pays more into EU than it receives, but I don't care tbqh.
I hate living here and I hate the people. But it is possible that the problem is with me and it would be the same everywhere else.
>>
>>29701082
>I think Germany pays more into EU than it receives, but I don't care tbqh.
That's most countries within the EU.
>>
>>29698008
>Lives in 1st world country, get's welfare or neetbux
You have no right to complain you fucks.
>>
>>29701080
> Implying only because the country is rich so is every person in it

Are you fucking 12? Every 5th person in my shithole of a city lives on the breadline.
>>
>>29701217
> "How can you feel bad if there are kids in Africa starving and shiet!"
Get fucked, dude.
>>
>>29701221
You get fucking free money and housing, fuck off.
>>
no, the situation in Chile isn't bad but I still want to study somewhere else
>>
>>29701245
>Get fucked, dude
You sure showed me, mr. privilege
>>
>>29701258
You obviously don't live here otherwise you wouldn't write this bullshit. Jesus Christ you are fucking deluded.
>>
>>29701221
>implying breadline in decent country is a terrible thing

are you fucking 8? believe me that many 'rich' eastern europeans would give much for being that 5th german
>>
>>29701276
Where in my post did it say for you to fuck on?
>>
>>29701263
Is this a meme that Pinochet and Chicago boys saved Chile or is there truth to it?
>>
>>29701312
If by saved you mean stole everything from the people, sure.

The difference is that in those days, when you stole everything from the people, you had to give a bit back. In 2016, you can just take it all and let the people tear each other to pieces for the non-existent scraps.
>>
>>29701221
>Germany breadline is 8.50 euro per hour
>in my country it's 2.31 euro per hour
Fuck i'd love to live on breadline in Germany.
>>
File: 1451953965827.jpg (433 KB, 1238x1600) Image search: [Google]
1451953965827.jpg
433 KB, 1238x1600
>>29698008
>Are you happy where you live robots?
No.

>If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Some place that doesn't exist. This world is shit.
>>
>>29701358
> What are relative prices?
>>
>>29698008
6 feet under the ground I don't care where
>>
>>29701347
Oh, okay. I see people constantly praising him and his economic policies and I was wondering if actual Chileans feel this way.
How is the attitude towars Allende?
>>
>>29701375
Food, electronics, and everything relevant to an average person's daily life, is cheaper in Germany than in for example Poland.

Also, fuck off.
>>
>>29701375
It's cheaper in Germany. than in my country.
>>
>>29701387
Well, people praise Ceausescu too. This speaks more of current times than of their times though.
>>
>>29700720
nah i'm in north Baltimore, close to Towson

>>29700789
surprisingly I have really never had anything happen to me besides niggers trying to be hard and fuck with me. have beat up a kid for spitting in my face before though
>>
>>29700939
You probably get sick of being asked this, but are there a lot of cute white power girls in Germany? Have you seen that German movie, combat girls?
>>
I live in Hungary, one of the shittiest countries in Yurop. If I could live anywhere where I want, then I would move in an instant to Switzerland, or to some smaller country like Luxembourg, Monaco or San Marino.

I love this continent and wouldn't want to leave it, but holy shit this country sucks.

>>29701375
Relatively speaking I think that my godforsaken country is the most expensive in the EU. The median income is around 346-378 euros, and almost everything costs as much as in Germany, (or is cheaper in shops like Aldi) maybe except for (way shittier) food and utilities.

You want to buy a car? Good luck, because the cheapest car costs around 8200 yuros without any tax, so that will be around 8500 yuros. You want to buy a computer? You're better off if you import it from the west.

and now the property prices skyrocketed too, so good luck buying a small shitty flat (~50-60 sqm), that costs around 80.000 - 100.000 yuros without any furniture.

The funniest thing is, that I'm a fucking architect who works for 500 yuros / month. If I didn't had any mental fuckups, I could just move over to Austria which is around 60 km's from us and would earn around 1500+ yuros for the same fucking work (not taking into account the 13th and 14th month's payment).
>>
>>29698449

GOLD TOWN FOUNDED BY LORD JUAN
>>
>tfw live in stockton ca
just
>>
>>29703614

post pics fellow commie
>>
>>29698008
I want to live somewhere in the middle of Alaska with nobody else around. Maybe a town that's easily reachable by care so I can go buy groceries and still have internet that isn't complete crap.
>>
>>29698008
I live in Central NJ, the Ghetto part, and I hate it.

I'm thinking of moving to Oregon or Washington. for the luxurious fields, lakes, and beach sides. Considering Oregon so I could sell weed despite not doing it myself, and Washington for the supposed zero income tax and business opportunities.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.