[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has completely given up on having a normal life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
The reality of life and existence has truly hit me this year. I used to keep a little ember of hope in me, that I would someday find my place in the world with friends I could truly call friends and a woman that I could love wholeheartedly. But all of that is truly gone. I have come to the realization, the bleak, miserable realization that none of this will ever happen. And not that it will not only never happen, but I won't even achieve a little of what I always wanted in life.

I accept that I will never amount to anything and I am forever going to be a loser. I will never feel comfortable around people, I will never fit in anywhere, I will never find a woman who understands or cares about me, I will never accomplish anything in my life.

This is is robots, this is what life will be for most of us. We will wander this world completely out of place for our entire lives, we will always be the butt of the joke, we will always be on the sidelines of life.

Nothing will ever go our way and that's just the way it is.
>>
I've realized that this year, too. I turned 20. How old are you?
>>
There are winners and losers.
You just realized you are one of the losers.
So deep. Much thought.
>>
>>29698007
And you feel sad because of this why?
Think about a time when you weren't such a negative dick, and realize it's because you didn't give a shit back then.
Now that you've reached this newfound mental strength of yours, be like the real masters of the human species and try proving yourself wrong since you say you have nothing else to care about anyways.
>>
I'd like to get rid of my cat so I'll give it back to my mom
>>
File: 1467489717854.jpg (14 KB, 180x257) Image search: [Google]
1467489717854.jpg
14 KB, 180x257
Realized that when I was 14
20 now and I've been contemplating wither I should take my life, I'm drinking so it's probably tonight, it's been a shitty run robots, it's time to punch my card.
Hope you the best of things, and if there's a hell I'll be waiting.
>>
There's a name for what you're experiencing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness
>>
>>29698007
there is no place for u to find u must create ur space in this world.
>>
>>29699577
bye, hopefully I can join you soon
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.