[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some help and I have no clue what to do >be 23 year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0421.jpg (2 MB, 3616x2860) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0421.jpg
2 MB, 3616x2860
I need some help and I have no clue what to do

>be 23 year old kissless virgin who isn't badlooking but kinda shy
>find Japanese girl who likes me cause she thinks I am exciting and always up to something
>Japanese girl has a boyfriend in Japan but we are in Europe so I make my move after a gig we went to
>Turns out she likes me more than her boyfriend in Japan
>No longer a kissless virgin
>She is also inexperienced but it was really good
>After that we spent every night together watching movies, going to gigs and eating out
>One month after she comes to me crying saying that we shouldn't be together because her friends it a bad idea
>Turns out that the friends she talked to want to be with her
>Managed to her talk her out of it
>During the holidays she wrote a letter to me that she doesn't want to be with me anymore reason being that she didn't think there was a future cause she has to go to Japan
>When I talked to her about it she started crying saying how much she likes me and that she doesn't want to do it
>We stayed together until she goes back to Japan
>During that time we also went on holiday and had an amazing time
>Now she is in Japan and I talked about possibly staying together because I fear of being alone and afraid that no one will ever love me again
>I also made her talk to her boyfriend saying that they shouldn't be together
>After I said that she said ok that then stopped talking to me
I still want to be with her. I like her a lot but I mostly fear that I will die alone because I am afraid that no one will ever love me again.

Pic is me coming on her back
>>
She just wanted some nsa sex with a white guy but she actually loves and wants to marry the Japanese guy
>>
>>29697945
I am actually not white. She was with the Japanese guy mostly cause they look down on people who break up.
>>
File: 1439564996052.jpg (32 KB, 233x316) Image search: [Google]
1439564996052.jpg
32 KB, 233x316
>trying to have a relationship with a girl that cheated on her boyfriend to be with you

You are literally the biggest fucking idiot op.

Here's a thought for you. What makes you think that this girl, who OBVIOUSLY doesn't have the moral values to not cheat on her partner, won't cuck the fuck out of you the instant the next best guy comes along?

Honestly, If you have to actually talk her out of being with another guy you can sure as fuck guarantee yourself she's going to cuck you for him once she gets bored of you. Don't be stupid and save yourself the trouble. If you don't then you're just going to get yourself cucked and come back here complaining about how she cheated on you
>>
>>29697988
fuck off of my continent, (sand)nigger
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.