[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys: Would you accept a government-issued girlfriend if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
File: 1466798527882.jpg (68 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1466798527882.jpg
68 KB, 612x612
Guys: Would you accept a government-issued girlfriend if you knew she was reporting back on your mental health?

Girls: Would you take up this noble civic duty if it meant a lot fewer people would die in school shootings?
>>
No. It would be her job. Where would she go after her gf shift ended? How much would she get paid?
>>
File: 1436520697400.jpg (495 KB, 2300x4093) Image search: [Google]
1436520697400.jpg
495 KB, 2300x4093
No.

I don't want a gf that I don't love and enjoy being around, I doubt the government could supply that.
>>
>>29697770
Sounds terrible
>>
Wow. Guy here... yes. What do the femanons think?
>>
>>29697770
I wouldent take one.

What's he point. A fake lover like Truman show. Someone who pretended to like you.

No thanks. I would rather be alone.
>>
>>29697824
>>29697802

Yes but it would be way better than nothing by far

Think of her as your practice gf before the real thing
>>
File: 1444277036131.png (73 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1444277036131.png
73 KB, 454x453
All these posers saying they wouldn't take it but wouldn't even turn down a trap with aids or their own sister/mom if they had a chance.

I would do it in a heartbeat anon. Relationships are about sex, friendships are about love and companionship. It would be great to have both in the same person but its better to have those things seperate. Eg. Its better to carry around a separate slr/dslr camera and a separate satellite phone instead of carrying around a smartphone.
>>
>>29699566
The idea of a practice girl is disgusting.
>>
>>29699669
How so?

Girls get to practice with many boys since a young age.

As an adult male oyu should get a practice gf paid for by the government to help you with your troubles.
>>
>>29697770

Yes, I would. Even if it becomes apparent that she holds no authentic romantic interest in me, it would bring me some form of companionship. I really don't have people I talk to, so it would be nice to have someone to bounce ideas off of.
>>
sure, as long as she also helped me improve my life rather than just reporting me whenever I tell her something "dangerous"
>>
No, I wouldn't want that, but not because of the reporting of mental health thing.

Going to sound like a noble fag here, but I want a girl who wants to be with me for me. Not because she wants to prevent shootings or the government forced her to.
>>
>>29699652
>Relationships are about sex, friendships are about love and companionship. It would be great to have both in the same person but its better to have those things seperate. Eg. Its better to carry around a separate slr/dslr camera and a separate satellite phone instead of carrying around a smartphone.

If you work from that assumption, I'd rather just keep getting high and stay a virgin.
>>
>>29699700
To use someone for your own temporary enjoyment is low.
Rise above, anon. Just because they are sluts and whores, doesn't mean you have to be.
>>
>>29697770
>Guys: Would you accept a government-issued girlfriend if you knew she was reporting back on your mental health?
>Would you approve a nice pussy without working for it?
Of course
>>
>>29699700
>As an adult male oyu should get a practice gf paid for by the government to help you with your troubles.

not being able to get girls is nature's way of saying you're fucking pathetic and you shouldn't be passing on your genetic material.

sorry you drew the short stick, anon, but nobody is obligated to sleep with you nor should they be.
>>
>>29697770
Nah. Gfs are pretty annoying at the best of times. In the ideal case, a gf's pluses outweigh her minuses, but there are very very few girls for which that would be true. For like 99% of girls, it would just be annoying to be paired with them and deal with their bitching.
>>
Femanon here. I wouldn't take the job. It sounds shitty and I don't give a fuck about school shootings.
>>
>>29699858
>but nobody is obligated to sleep with you nor should they be.

And nobody is obligated to take rejection lying down.
>>
>>29699976
>lookit me I'm a girl :P
Kill yourself, subhuman child.
>>
>Guys: Would you accept a government-issued girlfriend if you knew she was reporting back on your mental health?

Nope. Nope nope nope. Absolutely nope.

Not because I give a shit about the reporting. I just don't want a girlfriend fucking up my life.
>>
>>29699837
>To use someone for your own temporary enjoyment is low.
Humans do this all the time. In this case it wouldnt be using it would be consensual. The girl will be paid for her time and I will receive the necessary relationship experience and confidence booster with a practice gf to overcome lonliness and depression.

>>29699858
Yes but society has taken away mens natural balance to this situation. Rape.

How can we call our self civil if we don't provide for lonely males but force them to be born into and live into a world where society has decided women have all the dating power?

Not getting girls in todays society does not mean its natures way of not getting girls. Nature never intended for all these complex social rituals. Nature didn't care for female preference in mate selection. I would have just taken a gf by now if I was a caveman.. and she would have enjoyed it. That's nature.
>>
>>29699976
tits or gtfo

put oregano on tits
>>
>Ahaha... There must be some mistake. I already have a government issue gf... But.... Well... Okay. I guess the three of us will just have to get along!
>>
>>29700044
The post specifically asked for women to answer the question so go fuck yourself faggot
>>
>>29700128
Does your father, brother, boyfriend or other keeper know that you're out of the kitchen?
>>
>>29700101
You can't love the practice girl.

And isn't that the point? Can you even practice love?
>>
No, it'd be swallowing too much pride. Keeping an eye on and trying to influence my mental health would be one thing, actively reporting on it is something else entirely.
>>
>>29700040
Yes, it is within your rights to lower your standards and work on your appearance/game.
>>
>>29700225
>You can't love the practice girl.
I would know its just a practice girl. I don't hire a plumber expecting him to give me a batch and scrub me down after he's done. I expect him to fix the pipes and leaks so I can take a bath myself.
>>
>would you fug a prostitute if uncle sam paid for it
nah
>>
>>29700300
>lower your standards

In other words, settle with someone I'll be unhappy and disappointed with just so I can have something at all?

Working on appearance and game is perfectly fine, but fuck your "lower your standards" shit.
>>
>>29700327
Meant to say bath not batch
>>
>>29700347
>In other words, settle with someone I'll be unhappy and disappointed with just so I can have something at all?
How is this any different from getting rich? It's your choice whether you want to
>a) deal with living a peasant
>b) work harder
>c) take larger risks
You don't get a private jet by bitching about your minimum wage job on a Vietnamese origami board.
>>
>>29697770
>Would you take up this noble civic duty if it meant a lot fewer people would die in school shootings?

Well idk. He could choke me because sometimes I push people when they are being lazy and he would get mad. But maybe yes but someone who isn't nuts like my ex was.
>>
>>29700327
Nah. Wouldn't use a practice girl and wouldn't have a relationship with a girl who has been a practice girl.

Don't know how I'd find out, though.
>>
>>29700446
Because you don't need a girlfriend to get by despite what much of this board will claim. Money is more of a necessity than women are.

I'd settle for a job so long as it put a roof over my head and modest food on the table because I need that to survive. If I needed a woman to survive I'd be dead already.
>>
>>29700521
You can get by as a peasant. It might not be dignified, but you won't starve.
>>
Is it just me or is the whole "practice girl" business cruel? If they catch feelings or fall in love they're going to be torn up about it when you decide you're through with them. Why would you do that to them?
>>
>>29700553
What's your point? The analogy still fails because a necessity is being compared to a luxury. Again, I don't mind settling if by settling I can remain alive.
>>
>>29700572
>The analogy still fails because a necessity is being compared to a luxury.
So from my post you inferred that opting to not have gf is not an option? Because that's not what I said at all. I responded with lowing your standard to someone saying
>nobody is obligated to take rejection lying down

Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>29700562
The idiots would think it revenge. That she deserved it. They would do this without thinking for a second that that is how stacey treated them and what created this woman hate in the first place, thus continuing the cycle.
>>
>>29700562
>Is it just me or is the whole "practice girl" business cruel?
its a meme nigga of course its cruel

but the world is cruel

shame the innocent always get hurt by it
>>
>>29700562
> If they catch feelings or fall in love they're going to be torn up about it when you decide you're through with them. Why would you do that to them?
Wow I cant believe a woman has the audacity to say this and not take a look at their gender's mirror.
>>
>>29700101
Elliot pls go
>>
>>29700788
Yes, because only women reject/dump men
Get a grip man
>>
>>29697770
They already get that info from my qt shrink who I wouldn't mind being my gf, so this sounds like heaven.
>>
>>29700788
>implying I'm a woman

Assumptions, anon
>>
>>29699976
Do you like Linkin Park?
>>
>>29700788
Here's something I heard a woman say, in her exact words: "omg a girl shouldn't take a guys virginity."
I know what your feeble brain was attempting to say but fukkin hell. This is why people get practice gfs.
>>
>>29697770
absolutley not

i'd hate myself if i was in a relationship with someone who didn't genuinely care about me
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.