[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay how do I fix my autism in my dreams? Each fucking time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1439406941682.jpg (158 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439406941682.jpg
158 KB, 1280x720
Okay how do I fix my autism in my dreams?

Each fucking time when a girl approaches me in my dreams and wants to have sex. She even does fucking sex ritualistic dances and stuff. I completely autistly go help children or fucking help old ladies in my dream.

Tell them that she has pretty eyes and walk over to let the dog out.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?

Especially this dream made me mad where a beautiful blonde girl came up to me and pulled down her bra and started to dance looking directly in to my eyes. She had green blue eyes and a sincere smile. She was into me in my dreams. All I did was take of my shirt, show her my gains and lifted up my left and right breast two times and ran out of the door yelling IT IS TRAINING TIME BITCHES!

Somebody needs to help me, I am losing my mind.
>>
You arent the creator of your dreams nigger, you just get to watch them.

The creator, the other consciousness inhabiting the subconcious regions of brain matter in your head doesn't like you very much.
>>
>>29697742
How do I beat that motherfucker and get less autistic in my dreams.
>>
>>29697768
you dont roach
he is the manipulator
>>
>>29697710
Are you me?
I have these type of dreams at least once a week.
In the dream I'll be at work, home or outside walking somewhere, and I'm always alone.
Then out of nowhere I'm suddenly talking to some really pretty girl who's making really strong advances.
I then get stressed out as fuck in my dream, walk away or start doing some out of place activity, realize I messed up and start breaking down
Then it's black for an undetermined amount of time and I wake up
Never really knew what to make of them or why I even responded to this thread..
Maybe you can relate or something
>>
>>29697839
I will rape him.

>>29697862
I am not you, but the issue is similar.

My body wants a wet dream but at the same time it doesn't.

It is like the subconcious region of my brain is a fucking cunt who likes to tease me.
>>
>>29697907
Never had a wet dream in my life
Maybe because I jack off every night before I go to sleep.
>>
>>29697927
That could be your issue, jacking off too much.

But I don't jack off at all and I still have this issue.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.