[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people say that the coalburner nigger loving white women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: pokemon-pepe.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-pepe.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
>people say that the coalburner nigger loving white women meme is true
>I'm a complete virgin and have never even held hands or kissed a girl and I'm black
>tfw someone from here would probably kill me during the beta uprising even though I'm so beta yesterday that a Chad said that I should pay for his food acting like he was joking around and put his hand on my shoulder so I did

When is it going to be my time /r9k/?
>>
Speak for yourself. I'm black and I've been with girls of all races (mainly white though)

You're just a little bitch probably
>>
>>29697669
What's wrong with being a little bitch?
>>
>>29697713
Girls don't like little bitches
>>
>>29697736
Why not? I don't want to change my personality for 30 seconds of sex
>>
>>29697846
Then delete this thread and stay virginal, bitch
>>
the lesson here is that this rude, mean, douchy guy gets laid, but OP who seems like an actual chill guy is a virgin.
see the problem?
women do want douchebags, there's no denying it. ever since i saw that study where women selected photos of men who weren't smiling as more attractive than guys who were smiling, my perspective on life has become more biologically centered.
>>
>>29697642
Tell us some more about yourself op

Also, if you're well groomed and nicely dressed, and polite to people but indifferent to girls, you'll succeed.
>>
>>29697876
I'm sorry I made you mad, please don't take your anger out on my thread. Bully me instead
>>
>>29697669
Why are you here then?

oh right, you're not black but you're mr. cuckold.

inb4
>oh im just here to laugh at you hahahahah
>>
>>29697912
You didn't make me angry. I pity you.

Btw, you have a very bully-able personality. I'd probably give you a few smacks if I knew you IRL

>>29697934
There are more people like me on here than you think

It's 2016 and 4chan is extremely mainstream now
>>
>>29697909
I only have two friends, my only hobby is going on 4chan, I've killed people in Afghanistan, my favorite pokemon is Clefable, Ghost in the Shell is one of my favorite series, my favorite color is pastel pink
>>
>>29697958
>hehe, I'm not give him an direct answer

Why do you come here?
>>
>>29697642
I know a black kid who likes Pokemon.
His girlfriend is a fat 3/10 white girl.
So just accept your fate and settle for bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>29697979
This board just makes me laugh
>>
>>29697963
You should try all the textbook self-help bullshit, because the truth is it works if you want it to work.
Set 10 long and short term goals
Slowly replace bad habits with good habits
Do what you enjoy
Be yourself

Even if you like killing people, who cares if you're good at it.
>>
>>29697981
I can't even attract the attention of fat girls

>>29698021
I'll try the goals thing, I've never planned anything out
>>
>>29698033
I can relate to you some, and I've always sucked at structuring my own life also because I'm really chaotic.
Your goal in your life shouldn't be some abstract story other people will tell other people.
Just remember 99% of people are 'ok' most of the time, and have a social joy-mask.
The goal in your life is to be happy in the moment however stupid that sounds, because every time you do feel joyful or happy about something, it's just you.
That stuff is in your mind and not someone elses, and they might not feel the same about it, but that doesn't mean you can.
I was a total filthy skater druggie when I was younger because I was trying to show everyone how little I cared about all the supposedly 'bad' things that happened to me.
Somewhere along the ride I realized I was trying to convince the whole world of something but I didn't even know what.
Noone cared, noone ever will.
So fuck em all
Fuck what they think about you and people close to you
Just make movies and stories and paintings in your head of manipulating and fucking and killing them all, and store them in the back so you can process that shit in nightmares.
They are healthy and make you sweat so you can lose weight too.
But do it with a smile so you can fuck them in real life too.
>>
>>29698191
Thanks for the genuine advice, I think I'm probably legit slightly sperg because I don't like other people to see me enjoying something or being in pain because I don't like to show vulnerabilities that can be exploited so I'll try more to just forget them and have fun
>>
>>29698296
You can call yourself a sperg or pick any label you think describes your feelings and behavior
Or you could try analyzing them, expressing them whenever you see fit and just fuck the consequences since we'll all be dead soon anyway and we can only hope it happens with a bang.
>>
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwODU4NzcxOTgy.jpg (116 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwODU4NzcxOTgy.jpg
116 KB, 1200x1200
>>29697642
>>29698003
blacks CANNOT be robots, this meme needs to die
you're probably acting to "white", all a black has to do is dress up like fucking tupac or little wayne and some coalburner will be all him
you don't even have to be skinny, coalburners love fat niggas like pic related
>>
>>29698479
its white people that have the rarest robot possibility
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.